Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pmonibuv1
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2007
    • 3236

    #241
    Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

    i didnt yet ;_;
    FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

    FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

    sigpic


    Comment

    • prefx
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 805

      #242
      Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

      Next time don't say I'm right, that way I can guess on another one, plx :>
      Someone make me a cool siggy?

      Originally posted by MrRubix
      Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
      Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #243
        Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

        Originally posted by prefx
        Next time don't say I'm right, that way I can guess on another one, plx :>
        Originally posted by OP
        43) I Have a Polish Dance
        Answered by: pmonibuv1 (Ieva's Polka (Basshunter Remix))
        derp whatever, sent u 1k


        Comment

        • pmonibuv1
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2007
          • 3236

          #244
          Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

          herp derp.
          FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

          FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

          sigpic


          Comment

          • Ninty64
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2008
            • 738

            #245
            Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

            Jus a fun game. People make mistakes. He said one of mine was right when it was wrong. But it dun matter. I dun care.

            T'was fun!

            And it gave me an idea of what to do with some of my credits

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #246
              Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

              It's hard to update when posts are flying in like 20 per minute


              Comment

              • pmonibuv1
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 3236

                #247
                Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                ayo guys, come to Race to a Billion!


                shameless advertising x.x
                FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                sigpic


                Comment

                • I like it
                  Housekeeper
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2123

                  #248
                  Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                  I still havent recieved my credits.

                  Comment

                  • prefx
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 805

                    #249
                    Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                    Sent back, I was trolling, and just bored :P... also not kidding when I said I can borrow 120K easily, or more, no need for 1K
                    Someone make me a cool siggy?

                    Originally posted by MrRubix
                    Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                    Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                    Comment

                    • pmonibuv1
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3236

                      #250
                      Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                      Take your time Rushy >:[


                      EDIT: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

                      THANKS RUSHYYYY!!!!
                      Last edited by pmonibuv1; 02-23-2011, 11:12 PM.
                      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      • I like it
                        Housekeeper
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2123

                        #251
                        Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                        Thanks for the credits, I really appreciate it.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #252
                          Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                          chris thought I sent out to everyone, but he forgot that he was supposed to send out to the top 3 and bluearrowll :P


                          Comment

                          • Bluearrowll
                            ⊙▃⊙
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 7376

                            #253
                            Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                            Way to single me out. D:
                            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                            FMO AAA Count: 71
                            FGO AAA Count: 10

                            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                            - I Love You


                            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                            beep beep beep beep beep
                            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                            beep beep beep beep beep
                            - ieatyourlvllol

                            Comment

                            • prefx
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 805

                              #254
                              Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                              We all love you Terry
                              Someone make me a cool siggy?

                              Originally posted by MrRubix
                              Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                              Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                              Comment

                              • Ninty64
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 738

                                #255
                                Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                                I was supposed to get credits, right?

                                Edit: NVM I did
                                Last edited by Ninty64; 02-24-2011, 01:49 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...