Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HoneyMelonCalibrator
    Arrow Theory™
    • Feb 2009
    • 905

    #211
    Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

    59) Csikos Post

    ce: did you edit your post? :<
    Originally posted by ?
    祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
    諸行無常の響あり。
    娑羅雙樹の花の色、
    盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
    おごれる人も久しからず、
    唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
    たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
    偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

    Comment

    • Bluearrowll
      ⊙▃⊙
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 7376

      #212
      Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

      20 - Party 4 u -holy nite mix-
      1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
      1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
      3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
      5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
      9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
      10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
      10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

      FMO AAA Count: 71
      FGO AAA Count: 10

      Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
      PS: Cool AAA's Terry
      - I Love You


      An Alarm Clock's Haiku
      beep beep beep beep beep
      beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
      beep beep beep beep beep
      - ieatyourlvllol

      Comment

      • ce1545
        One Truth Prevails
        • Dec 2006
        • 385

        #213
        Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

        Originally posted by HoneyMelonCalibrator
        56) Csikos Post

        ce: did you edit your post? :<
        Nope lol I've been guessing every number left that I could haha.

        Comment

        • I like it
          Housekeeper
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 2123

          #214
          Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

          52 Is the only one left and I have no idea what it is.
          Well now I do haha

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #215
            Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

            Originally posted by ce1545
            52) Csikos Post
            Yes, that was the last one too.

            Gonna tally up everyone's scores now lol bear with us.


            Comment

            • Ninty64
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2008
              • 738

              #216
              Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

              That was freakin awesome Rushy and C4E

              Comment

              • Gansler
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2011
                • 58

                #217
                Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                Well, at least I got two. @_@

                Comment

                • HoneyMelonCalibrator
                  Arrow Theory™
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 905

                  #218
                  Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                  gg
                  Originally posted by ?
                  祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
                  諸行無常の響あり。
                  娑羅雙樹の花の色、
                  盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
                  おごれる人も久しからず、
                  唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
                  たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
                  偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

                  Comment

                  • prefx
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 805

                    #219
                    Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                    2.5K I think \o/
                    Someone make me a cool siggy?

                    Originally posted by MrRubix
                    Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                    Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                    Comment

                    • Gansler
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 58

                      #220
                      Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                      Indeed. It was a fun contest to be sure.

                      Comment

                      • prefx
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 805

                        #221
                        Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                        1-0 guess, so 1.0 KDR
                        Someone make me a cool siggy?

                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                        Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                        Comment

                        • I like it
                          Housekeeper
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2123

                          #222
                          Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                          Good job everyone, it was really fun.

                          Edit, I ended up with 11,800, I am so excited that I can finally play Red Wings Over Baron.
                          Last edited by I like it; 02-23-2011, 10:15 PM.

                          Comment

                          • pmonibuv1
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 3236

                            #223
                            Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                            18.5k for me. Really nice. Fast editing skills and Rushy kept up with everyone
                            FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                            FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                            sigpic


                            Comment

                            • Gansler
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 58

                              #224
                              Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                              I think Pmon wins this one. Although Ninty got a bunch too...

                              3K for me x_X

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #225
                                Re: Third FFR Pseudonym Contest - 100k Credit Giveaway

                                Pmon knows himself well enough to know that he's a sunny funny chiny.


                                Comment

                                Working...