FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • giganutsauce
    Banned
    • Jan 2008
    • 761

    #61
    Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

    I'm actually stepping team chaos because I still have the flp (project file)

    that way, I have exact bpm changes

    Comment

    • L0NEvvolf
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2006
      • 2068

      #62
      Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

      oh haha so is there a place to hear/download any of your music? All I ca find is your myspace with 4 songs on it.

      Comment

      • coraleaterlinda
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2008
        • 415

        #63
        Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

        love the album art. this is an awesome idea.

        Comment

        • giganutsauce
          Banned
          • Jan 2008
          • 761

          #64
          Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

          Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
          oh haha so is there a place to hear/download any of your music? All I ca find is your myspace with 4 songs on it.




          Comment

          • makdaddy
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2003
            • 1688

            #65
            Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

            Originally posted by coraleaterlinda
            love the album art.
            thx.

            p.s. support

            Comment

            • giganutsauce
              Banned
              • Jan 2008
              • 761

              #66
              Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

              ok mak I sent ya 10 dollars

              i'm probably going to throw in some super secret tracks (like the first **** I ever made and a few attempts at stuff that's not speedcore)

              Comment

              • giganutsauce
                Banned
                • Jan 2008
                • 761

                #67
                Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                update

                i dun have internet lol, so the album has been delayed peace out

                Comment

                Working...