FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MinaciousGrace
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 4278

    #16
    Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

    Hard trance yes plz.

    If I like it enough I'll AAA hwg on vid with it playing in the background 6_6

    Comment

    • ZC_Wolfy
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2008
      • 384

      #17
      Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

      Originally posted by giganutsauce
      Team Red - Something fast lol.
      fix'd?


      "BURN IN HELL, MOTHER ****ER!!! I am not retarded, okay. Oh, and one more thing. Even if we do plant twice as many trees as we cut down, which we don't, let me remind you, that TREES TAKE YEARS TO GROW, NOT DAY
      S!!!" -
      SaguchiTheCat

      "*Twinklesky* makes me want to skip through a forest while playing a pan flute. And then all the little forest creatures will start dancing behind me." - Quigly

      "I would link you to these great video demonstrations of good vibrating but I think I would get banned for it. D=" - Quigly

      ZC's Birthday tournament - Signups are open and donations are greatly needed D:

      Comment

      • giganutsauce
        Banned
        • Jan 2008
        • 761

        #18
        Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

        Originally posted by ZC_Wolfy
        fix'd?
        d'oh :O

        Comment

        • giganutsauce
          Banned
          • Jan 2008
          • 761

          #19
          Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

          updated

          Comment

          • dean_machine
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2006
            • 1267

            #20
            Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

            I'm going to try to make album art too.

            Comment

            • MinaciousGrace
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 4278

              #21
              Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

              Hey I want an op

              Comment

              • giganutsauce
                Banned
                • Jan 2008
                • 761

                #22
                Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                if that's you in the avatar

                i'll think about it hani ;D

                Comment

                • dean_machine
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1267

                  #23
                  Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                  I have a question. Is the album artwork intended for print?
                  Last edited by dean_machine; 01-29-2009, 07:58 PM. Reason: I use commas too much.

                  Comment

                  • giganutsauce
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 761

                    #24
                    Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                    Originally posted by dean_machine
                    I have a question, is the album artwork intended for print?
                    nope, just for ****s and giggles

                    unless I can get someone to host this so I can sell it, but that's highly doubtful

                    Comment

                    • #Number
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 85

                      #25
                      Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                      Like the idea giganutsauce.

                      PS. I am the Clan Rebirth LORD!
                      7th in Unofficial New Years Tournament



                      Comment

                      • Quigly
                        nah
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3506

                        #26
                        Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                        Oooo speedcore, that's kewl.
                        nah

                        Comment

                        • Phynx
                          I'm Forever
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 3005

                          #27
                          Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                          I'll step Team Black's song for FFR
                          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                          Comment

                          • ogmsband
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 795

                            #28
                            Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                            Originally posted by giganutsauce
                            of course rofl it's not like chaos is synonymous with psychidelic trance or something
                            no i just really like breakcore

                            Comment

                            • Oni-Paranoia
                              No fucks
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #29
                              Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                              Sick

                              Comment

                              • MooMoo_Cowfreak
                                Abraxas Hydroplane
                                • May 2006
                                • 1746

                                #30
                                Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                                +1 support
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

                                post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

                                Comment

                                Working...