FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Oni-Paranoia
    No fucks
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #46
    Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    idk i can barely read the artist name
    so artist name darker = win

    Comment

    • makdaddy
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2003
      • 1688

      #47
      Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

      better?


      Comment

      • ~Zero~
        FFR Veteran
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2006
        • 1556

        #48
        Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

        now it seems more win


        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        More like Tier ~0~

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #49
          Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

          Methinks I get a win too for starting the unofficial term for an acceptable album cover.

          Comment

          • giganutsauce
            Banned
            • Jan 2008
            • 761

            #50
            Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

            I love you

            Comment

            • L0NEvvolf
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2006
              • 2068

              #51
              Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

              I love your music and im stepping it all for ffr if thats ok 1 songs down took 2 hours its in the db here for now for testing then i will submit to ffr if its ok by you.

              Heres the link
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/sims/index.php?songid=34548


              EDIT: working on chaos next I belive

              also support
              Last edited by L0NEvvolf; 02-2-2009, 01:45 AM.

              Comment

              • giganutsauce
                Banned
                • Jan 2008
                • 761

                #52
                Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                I never released a track named chaos

                unless you're talking about team chaos. if so, don't step it

                Comment

                • L0NEvvolf
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2068

                  #53
                  Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                  haha yes i was and why cant i step it?
                  it does say blancket permition for all

                  Comment

                  • giganutsauce
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 761

                    #54
                    Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                    because I don't want anything off of this album released until I, well, officially release the album

                    everything else is up for grabs though

                    Comment

                    • L0NEvvolf
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2068

                      #55
                      Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                      Oh where can I dl your music? also did you check out the file i made for speedy music speeds?

                      Comment

                      • giganutsauce
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 761

                        #56
                        Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                        no... it's almost 1 am here

                        my family's sleeping, and I doubt they want to hear 220 bpm 12ths

                        Comment

                        • L0NEvvolf
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2068

                          #57
                          Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                          Originally posted by giganutsauce
                          no... it's almost 1 am here

                          my family's sleeping, and I doubt they want to hear 220 bpm 12ths
                          sure they do man dont you have headphones? its 4 here lol and I stayed up for till about 3 steping it lol i want the creator to admire my work

                          Comment

                          • L0NEvvolf
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2068

                            #58
                            Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=34549


                            new link fixed something in file

                            Comment

                            • TC_llama499
                              Resident Rock Climber
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 1573

                              #59
                              Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                              damn i cant wait till TCs song gets stepped

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #60
                                Re: FFR Battle of the Titans! (a musical event lol)

                                Originally posted by TC_llama499
                                damn i cant wait till TCs song gets stepped
                                ^_______^ I'm stepping that.

                                Comment

                                Working...