Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bender5
    The 40% Iron Chef
    • Jan 2005
    • 4894

    #121
    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

    Patricoo that was a most interesting post, you did pretty damn well

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #122
      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

      fyi... someone just got a picture with me.
      RIP

      Comment

      • BabyViperx3
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2008
        • 444

        #123
        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

        :3 Edited my post. Thanks Tass <3






        R.I.P Jellygawd<3

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #124
          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

          can't believe you blurred your face. weak.
          RIP

          Comment

          • BabyViperx3
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 444

            #125
            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

            Edit: Okay, I posted the original one.
            Last edited by BabyViperx3; 01-10-2009, 10:47 PM.






            R.I.P Jellygawd<3

            Comment

            • iheartbyakuya
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2007
              • 32

              #126
              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              fyi... someone just got a picture with me.
              it's interesting how it was important to find things that people in any location can do without too much trouble, yet the item that is worth the most points is very regional. *shrugs*
              I<3B

              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              rolling down a hill in a mini skirt is full of win


              2nd place in PSH4! Click here for pic's!

              ~~~~~~~~~~~


              When you see yourself in a crowded room
              Do your fingers itch, are you pistol-whipped?
              And will you step in line or release the glitch?
              And can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

              Comment

              • Kynosaur
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2008
                • 678

                #127
                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                Originally posted by iheartbyakuya
                it's interesting how it was important to find things that people in any location can do without too much trouble, yet the item that is worth the most points is very regional. *shrugs*
                This.

                Originally posted by 0
                just mash without hitting boos

                Comment

                • 8 Hour Whore
                  ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2324

                  #128
                  Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                  Liz hacked..
                  Thats all I got to say..
                  R.I.P JellyGod <333

                  Best AAA: Banned Forever
                  BlackFlags: 49

                  Comment

                  • Plan_Bsk81127
                    snooches
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 6420

                    #129
                    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                    lmao, Tass growing some scruff there. XD

                    Comment

                    • iheartbyakuya
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 32

                      #130
                      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                      new pics up! c:
                      I<3B

                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      rolling down a hill in a mini skirt is full of win


                      2nd place in PSH4! Click here for pic's!

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~


                      When you see yourself in a crowded room
                      Do your fingers itch, are you pistol-whipped?
                      And will you step in line or release the glitch?
                      And can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

                      Comment

                      • Xandertrax
                        om nom nom
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1495

                        #131
                        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                        Just had a heck of a fun day. Will post pictures tomorrow.
                        Last edited by Xandertrax; 01-11-2009, 10:37 AM.

                        Comment

                        • BabyViperx3
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 444

                          #132
                          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                          Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
                          Liz hacked..
                          Thats all I got to say..
                          No, I bribed him with free food but he declined :P
                          I asked him yesterday if we could meet up somewhere and take a picture. I had my brother drive me 45 minutes just for a picture with Tass.






                          R.I.P Jellygawd<3

                          Comment

                          • eastsideman09
                            poker face
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1746

                            #133
                            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                            Nice Tass pic BabyViper

                            Dude, page 4's pics own :P...
                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            esm, you are a fucking legend
                            Originally posted by Arntonach
                            wow ur pretty
                            Originally posted by MrGiggles
                            caring should be a get-outable offense

                            Comment

                            • Kynosaur
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2008
                              • 678

                              #134
                              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                              Heh, east, your wedgie pic is the best out of all of them IMHO, I keep finding it again whenever I need to laugh XD

                              Originally posted by 0
                              just mash without hitting boos

                              Comment

                              • eastsideman09
                                poker face
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1746

                                #135
                                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                                I like my milk pics better :P
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                esm, you are a fucking legend
                                Originally posted by Arntonach
                                wow ur pretty
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                caring should be a get-outable offense

                                Comment

                                Working...