Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • merlinseras
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 25

    #271
    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

    amazingly fun guys! Jteh...next time we shall give you a better run for your money!!!

    And If only either Raveren or myself had a shirt...Great job East...just beat us out.

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #272
      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

      Lol, Tass's facial hair.


      Congratulations to everyone.

      I'm slowly going through all the posts.
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #273
        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

        Yay John! =D
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • Adamaja456
          Absurd
          • Dec 2006
          • 6433

          #274
          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

          first scavenger hunt was in March of 08

          second was in July of 08

          third was in January of 09




          and congrats again john<3333 you're so damn sexy in those milk pictures


          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

          Comment

          • TampaDrew
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2008
            • 1

            #275
            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

            I'm down for a scavenger hunt...why don't we make it even more "tricky" by making like a god awful long list of crazy things....then the first person to complete them all will win absolutely nothing but braggin rights?!?

            Comment

            • DJ_Swabber
              Is feckin' leget, betch.™
              • Feb 2003
              • 511

              #276
              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

              Originally posted by MrRubix
              Maybe if I can persuade Swabber to come to play ITG with me, I could get

              3 points
              Picture of you kissing a member of the opposite sex who is not family

              Yeah, right. lmao


              Eehehehe. Seriously I am going to have so much fun with this.
              Odam, Ruby want kiss. D:
              That would've been epic too.. like kissing my FFR shirt. XD
              P.S. DURDUR
              Last edited by DJ_Swabber; 01-12-2009, 06:02 PM.

              JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #277
                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                Congrats to the honorable mentions, and of course iheartbyakuya, Xandertrax, Raveren, and eastsideman09 (Floridianssssss yessssssss). All of your pictures/videos were amazing and I enjoyed looking at them instead of doing my Physics homework.

                Hopefully we can have another one in a few months or so.

                But this time........no roadkill, lmao.

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #278
                  Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                  Shuddup john, you didn't even bring it into the freaking store while riding your bike D=
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #279
                    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                    I had a hard enough time just riding the bike. I went to stores where I walked in, and started asking people to wear my shirt, and then employees are like, "We're sorry, but we're going to have to ask you to leave, you're offending our customers."

                    Also, I don't want roadkill stinking up my car. XD.

                    Comment

                    • iheartbyakuya
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 32

                      #280
                      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                      (Floridianssssss yessssssss))
                      wow...you're a Floridian too?
                      I<3B

                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      rolling down a hill in a mini skirt is full of win


                      2nd place in PSH4! Click here for pic's!

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~


                      When you see yourself in a crowded room
                      Do your fingers itch, are you pistol-whipped?
                      And will you step in line or release the glitch?
                      And can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

                      Comment

                      • eastsideman09
                        poker face
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1746

                        #281
                        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                        3/5 of the top five were from Florida.

                        What does that say? Florida rules? I believe so.
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        esm, you are a fucking legend
                        Originally posted by Arntonach
                        wow ur pretty
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        caring should be a get-outable offense

                        Comment

                        • Xandertrax
                          om nom nom
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1495

                          #282
                          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                          No, it means florida doesn't have any snow, so more options are avaliable.

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #283
                            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                            Originally posted by Xandertrax
                            No, it means florida doesn't have any snow, so more options are avaliable.
                            Hahaha, this is so true.
                            A couple of my friends pointed this out to me.

                            Comment

                            • soxowner32
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 90

                              #284
                              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                              Originally posted by Heartseeker7
                              Alright
                              We shall get a list together of ideas!
                              I got a bunch from before that I haven't used....Anyone else interested?
                              I'll help... I've got some pretty good ideas. Lol.

                              Comment

                              • Kynosaur
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2008
                                • 678

                                #285
                                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                                Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                                But this time........no roadkill, lmao.
                                Someone's gonna think of something worse, it's just bound to happen.

                                Originally posted by Xandertrax
                                No, it means florida doesn't have any snow, so more options are avaliable.
                                England doesn't have any snow either, it's just ****ing cold all the time

                                Originally posted by 0
                                just mash without hitting boos

                                Comment

                                Working...