Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nampire_of_Darkness
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 10

    #181
    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

    rofl it wasnt my idea for the ass part XD my mom did the wedgie and took the pic when i saw it i was like "oh ge....thanks mom...i can see my ass"

    NAMI AND POWPOW LONGER THAN FOREBER AND EBER
    4yrs 2 months!!! :3
    Im a bitch to those annoying immature people you get used to it.

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #182
      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

      Originally posted by BabyViperx3
      I would've posted my wedgie picture, but I would've gotten banned. I wore a thong >_>
      did you pm tass for the points?

      Comment

      • stavie33
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 1925

        #183
        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

        holy ****, Jtehanonomous, you're my hero!
        It's getting better all the time
        I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
        The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
        You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
        Turning me round (Oh Oh)
        Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

        Comment

        • Xandertrax
          om nom nom
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 1495

          #184
          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

          Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
          Picture of you bowing to a man in a suit with a leather briefcase
          I don't know why, but this picture made me burst into laughter.

          P.S. like the suit + skater shoes.

          Comment

          • BabyViperx3
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 444

            #185
            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

            Originally posted by bender5
            did you pm tass for the points?
            Heh, should I?
            D:






            R.I.P Jellygawd<3

            Comment

            • Xandertrax
              om nom nom
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 1495

              #186
              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

              I bet tass loves all these nsfw photos getting sent his way.

              o shoot need a picture of me kissing some girls' hand. AH! (since I'm assuming my computer kiss doesn't count)

              Comment

              • Raveren
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 785

                #187
                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                You should, I think it'd be a sweet relief for him after seeing all the man-ass pm'd to him. Plus It's points you'll miss out on if you don't, might as well after you've gone and done it.

                Edit: Show us the pics Rube!
                Last edited by Raveren; 01-11-2009, 06:47 PM.
                “A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.” -Leopold Stokowski

                Comment

                • Nampire_of_Darkness
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 10

                  #188
                  Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                  Originally posted by Xandertrax
                  I bet tass loves all these nsfw photos getting sent his way.

                  o shoot need a picture of me kissing some girls' hand. AH! (since I'm assuming my computer kiss doesn't count)
                  lol the only reason i kissed a guys hand is cause powerfullsbrother doesnt like the idea of me kissing other guys X.x so i was like "-.-...what to--.ILL KISS A GUYS HAND!! "

                  NAMI AND POWPOW LONGER THAN FOREBER AND EBER
                  4yrs 2 months!!! :3
                  Im a bitch to those annoying immature people you get used to it.

                  Comment

                  • Heartseeker7
                    Untz Untz Untz Untz
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 571

                    #189
                    Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                    Loading pictures now, just did the milk thing + hot sauce + Powder on face.
                    Cold milk is not fun.

                    Edit: Is it ok if I run 5 minutes over to load pics? My computer is running super slow. Im freaking out here from tension.
                    Last edited by Heartseeker7; 01-11-2009, 06:51 PM.
                    Originally posted by Phynx
                    I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                    Comment

                    • Xandertrax
                      om nom nom
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1495

                      #190
                      Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                      Originally posted by Heartseeker7
                      Cold milk is not fun.
                      This.

                      Comment

                      • Adamaja456
                        Absurd
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 6433

                        #191
                        Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                        Originally posted by BabyViperx3
                        Heh, should I?
                        D:
                        ya you should!

                        9 minutes left!

                        unless there is a small extension but im not sure if that will be happening


                        582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                        602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                        People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                        DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                        ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                        4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                        Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                        dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                        Comment

                        • BabyViperx3
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 444

                          #192
                          Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                          **** it, i'm editing my post now.






                          R.I.P Jellygawd<3

                          Comment

                          • Heartseeker7
                            Untz Untz Untz Untz
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 571

                            #193
                            Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                            1 point

                            Picture of you sniffing a highlighter or sharpie (+1 point for a black spot on your nose)


                            Picture of you playing FFR with your feet


                            Picture of you holding console rhythm game cases - 1pt per game in the picture (can not be in a store or otherwise have a big picture of unpurchased games)


                            Picture of you with a coke in one hand and a pepsi in the other


                            Picture of a bug in a jar



                            2 points

                            Picture of you with your legs open in the middle of a road, with the yellow or white line between them


                            Picture of you doing a handstand with your shoes on your hands


                            Picture of you with white powder on your face (+5 points if this is in conjunction with the milk [see below], muh hahaha)
                            SEE VIDEO BELOW

                            Picture of you with a plunger (+3 if it's on your face)


                            Picture of you receiving a wedgie


                            3 points

                            Picture of you kissing a member of the opposite sex who is not family


                            Picture of you being turned down entrance to a bar by a bouncer (likely for underage... if you're of legal drinking age, then have fun with it)


                            Picture of you wearing a diaper



                            Picture of you buying condoms (if female) or tampons (if male)


                            Picture of you wearing clown shoes (+1 for each additional piece of clown appearal, +2 in public)

                            Lol ITG in clown shoes is freaking hard.

                            5 points

                            Picture of you with at least $500 cash money (or equivalent foreign currency)


                            Picture of duct tape with some of your hair still on it



                            Picture of you doing a backflip, mid air

                            This is just a screenshot of the movie of me doing a flip, I can send the full video if needed Tass.

                            Picture of you running down the street in nothing but your underwear



                            Picture of you in the back of a limo (+1 point for each person of the opposite sex with you)


                            Picture of you playing on an NES (+1 point if it's Duck Hunt with the gun)


                            Picture of you drinking hot sauce (bonus points if it's done before the milk, as milk [see below] will neutralize the spice)
                            SEE VIDEO BELOW

                            7 points

                            Picture of a blue flame (outside of a chemistry lab)


                            Picture of 7 glasses of food-colored water of all the colors of the rainbow, arranged in order from red to violet



                            Picture of you in the projector room of a movie theater


                            10 points

                            Picture of you dumping a gallon of milk on your head (multiple pictures welcome)

                            I look smexy.

                            Picture of you riding a bike inside a store (stationary/fitness bike does not count)

                            Double points
                            Last edited by Heartseeker7; 01-11-2009, 08:44 PM.
                            Originally posted by Phynx
                            I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                            Comment

                            • Xandertrax
                              om nom nom
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1495

                              #194
                              Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                              Whao lots of last-minute entries.

                              Comment

                              • MrRubix
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2026
                                • 8340

                                #195
                                Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt 3: Return of the Mannequin

                                Maybe I am retarded but WHY didn't you wear an FFR shirt when you took the pic with Tass, BabyViper?
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                                Comment

                                Working...