The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #361
    Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

    His gifted hands are busy.
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #362
      Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

      Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
      His gifted hands are missing.
      I watched him play, he's pretty good.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #363
        Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

        Originally posted by Specforces
        I watched him play, he's pretty good.
        I said busy. I was saying... He's using them to...

        You're gay with Rebirth.
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • marioGP87
          Shiny Zoroa :')
          • Mar 2006
          • 603

          #364
          Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

          I wish I could go to the event as well . Unfortunately, I live by the beaches in Florida .
          But..., I might go to another convention that's close by (which is FA)
          Originally posted by Kit
          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #365
            Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

            Originally posted by Specforces
            Rebirth is hanging out at my house right now.
            btr go post about it on ffr


            It was a pretty cool day

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #366
              Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

              You know, Out of all the people that went to last year's convention........

              I'm the only one that isn't a mod lmao.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #367
                Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                You know, Out of all the people that went to last year's convention........

                I'm the only one that isn't a mod lmao.
                OmegaCrowman. =P

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #368
                  Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                  2 for 4.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #369
                    Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                    lol...that little 13 year old kid that was index also.

                    Comment

                    • albaneenesk8r
                      I Fap For Justice
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1420

                      #370
                      Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                      Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                      Go FC Molto in front of everyone.

                      lol it was a lucky run. im really good at trills and jacking because i have learned how to something smitty told me, (VIBRATE) those trills in the begging and long jacks took me like 3 hours to finally nail

                      also. I am completly 100% going now. i got a new car so i might drive it. anyone need a ride that's in georgia? or close to it?
                      Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                      FFR retards at their finest. gg
                      My hero
                      Originally posted by 04im
                      u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                      Comment

                      • Sir_Thomas
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 848

                        #371
                        Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        You know, Out of all the people that went to last year's convention........

                        I'm the only one that isn't a mod lmao.
                        I was there too. Both for the pre con. meetup and at the convention.
                        I was just playing a lot of Smash Bros.


                        Originally posted by albaneenesk8r
                        indeed
                        i am totally coming and i already have the plane ticket to ohio. all i need is to find out about car rentals and hotels
                        anyone wanna chill in a hotel party? rofl after convention? just PM me

                        Ill post the cheap/ good hotels on your wall later because we have it planned out too.
                        Its prefarable that anyone staying at a hotel stay at the same place as anyone else coming out.

                        Why? Because it would be so much cool under one roof that maybe the staff will let us all stay for free.

                        ...or so we can party
                        Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 01-23-2008, 02:09 PM.

                        Comment

                        • nestlekwik
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 2317

                          #372
                          Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                          So everyone knows, I'm going to get as many details as I can and then post a second thread with what I know and create a listing of who is planning on coming out.


                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

                          Comment

                          • rsr2
                            Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 1386

                            #373
                            Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                            Hurray!
                            Originally posted by MrGiggles
                            "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                            Comment

                            • Sir_Thomas
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 848

                              #374
                              Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                              Originally posted by nestlekwik
                              So everyone knows, I'm going to get as many details as I can and then post a second thread with what I know and create a listing of who is planning on coming out.


                              Are you planning on coming out

                              Its okay; We will support you no matter what you like to stick in where.

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #375
                                Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                                I suggest we all bring our paintball guns and go paintballing somewhere the day of the convention or something. In the morning before it

                                Comment

                                Working...