The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [TeRa]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 9922

    #346
    Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
    Go FC Molto in front of everyone.
    lumph, its a lucky run, dont say youve never had them, even my molto run was complete luck. there's no way im gonna tie/pass my combo on that for a loooooong time, 798 combo, shash sup score.

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #347
      Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

      Originally posted by chunky_cheese
      I can take a flight to Toronto for 222 buckeroos, possibly get a pickup there? If not, I can always give up another 70 bucks for a bus to Toledo or something.
      If I go, maybe I could meet you in Toronto.
      ^^;
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #348
        Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

        Originally posted by [TeRa]
        lumph, its a lucky run, dont say youve never had them, even my molto run was complete luck. there's no way im gonna tie/pass my combo on that for a loooooong time, 798 combo, shash sup score.
        lucky run?

        how is it possible to hit those sets of long jacks without double setup?

        EDIT: ESPECIALLY for a player like albineene whos only about as good as I am

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #349
          Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

          Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
          lucky run?

          how is it possible to hit those sets of long jacks without double setup?

          EDIT: ESPECIALLY for a player like albineene whos only about as good as I am
          some people are better in different area's, such as MA/PA, jacks/trills, speed, stamina, jump stream. as for me, my strongest area is jacks/trills, which may apply to albaneeeeeen also.

          edit: this is my run, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/6496180/
          Last edited by [TeRa]; 01-18-2008, 06:35 PM.

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #350
            Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

            Keep it in brag board boys, please. This conversation is off-topic.
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #351
              Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

              I don't know anything about trains. ^^; hah.. hah..

              Besides.. don't you have to be like 18 to travel alone on one?
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • flipsta_lombax
                Lombax Connoisseur
                • May 2006
                • 2556

                #352
                Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                Originally posted by Nyokou
                I don't know anything about trains. ^^; hah.. hah..

                Besides.. don't you have to be like 18 to travel alone on one?


                You can be 15+ to ride alone on Amtrak, that I know off. =)
                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                Comment

                • Specforces
                  Yes
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 5028

                  #353
                  Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                  albaneenesk8r, I think I'm going to have sex with you.
                  Check Out My Music

                  Comment

                  • Specforces
                    Yes
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 5028

                    #354
                    Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                    I mean, ummm, ummmmmmm
                    Check Out My Music

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #355
                      Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                      Perhaps a list should be made of who is going?
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #356
                        Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                        You're probably right.

                        I imagine once everything is for sure, thats when kwik is going to make another thread with some more specifics.

                        Comment

                        • rsr2
                          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 1386

                          #357
                          Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                          Hi Drugstore
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #358
                            Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                            Rebirth is hanging out at my house right now.
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            • rsr2
                              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 1386

                              #359
                              Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                              Rebirth if you read this

                              RUN AWAY!!!! NOW!!
                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                              Comment

                              • Specforces
                                Yes
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 5028

                                #360
                                Re: The Revenge of Animarathon: FFR-Convention Part II

                                Rebirth can't post anymore.
                                Check Out My Music

                                Comment

                                Working...