3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrMatt106
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 52

    #541
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

    I was expecting it to be harder.

    and it isn't a 4 minute song (only 3:57)

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #542
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

      sorry to disappoint all my fans... didn't really have time or computer lab access to get up there on vbeta.

      oh and someone challenge me on this advanced finals song I wanna see how I woulda done.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #543
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

        OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i know 2 of the final songs, i have em both haha, im not tellin tho
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Danman123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 190

          #544
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

          Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
          Ouch, I really want to play a Guru's...

          EDIT: Mentioning Guru's... Rank 9 Revo, got the score 20 minutes ago!!!
          Nice job

          Can't wait to play all of those songs. I'll fail miserably at all of them, but they should still be fun to play, hehe.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #545
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

            Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
            Ouch, I really want to play a Guru's...

            EDIT: Mentioning Guru's... Rank 9 Revo, got the score 20 minutes ago!!!

            Guru song is from venetian snares, thats all im sayin :P
            And advanced is S.S.H woooot
            sigpic

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #546
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

              Originally posted by Danman123
              Nice job

              Can't wait to play all of those songs. I'll fail miserably at all of them, but they should still be fun to play, hehe.
              xD Thank you!
              Can't wait till it comes out to public as well!

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #547
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                please do NOT challenge people on these songs... they're for you to play. not for losers who didn't make the finals. :-p.

                seriously though... don't send challenges out.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Nightfirecat
                  ...back from the dead.
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3213

                  #548
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                  I'mma gonna make a vid of that song... XD Not today, but sometime this week.

                  EDIT: whoop.. better start making that paypal account xP


                  [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                  AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                  Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                  Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                  2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                  1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #549
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    please do NOT challenge people on these songs... they're for you to play. not for losers who didn't make the finals. :-p.

                    seriously though... don't send challenges out.
                    So, this is what u meant when i asked, Will the song be a Subscriber only and u answered "Not Exactly."

                    ROFL, good one:P

                    Will they be coming out for public soon?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Danman123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 190

                      #550
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                      Originally posted by EnR
                      So, this is what u meant when i asked, Will the song be a Subscriber only and u answered "Not Exactly."

                      ROFL, good one:P

                      Will they be coming out for public soon?
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      yes. they'll be made public after the tournament.
                      Do you consider a week soon?

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #551
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                        public next week.

                        if i had wanted vids of these songs, i'd have made them myself. seriously... keep them for yourselves. be proud of making the finals. this is your reward. to have the song for a week before anyone else, and shove it in everyone's faces.

                        don't ruin that by sending challenges or making vids. they'll get their shot on it in a week.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • dag12
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 468

                          #552
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                          aw......

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #553
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                            I just wanna play FN

                            I prob would have made finals if i wasint placed in advanced rofl, o well, good luck with your long ass songs guys =D i feel this is a extremely huge deal, all these songs are epic, EPIC I TELLS YOU, too bad i gotta wait :P
                            Last edited by EnR; 11-8-2007, 11:40 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • smartdude1212
                              2 is poo
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 6687

                              #554
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                              I want to play FF.

                              **** I want to play that epic Sulfer file. =D Even though it's not my favourite song by that band, I can live.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #555
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 9

                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I want to play FF.

                                **** I want to play that epic Sulfer file. =D Even though it's not my favourite song by that band, I can live.
                                Forgot, im sending tass another S.S.H song

                                Momentary Life
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...