3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #46
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

    so about that left handed trill

    Comment

    • btski
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 422

      #47
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

      Originally posted by talisman
      so about that left handed trill
      Man, I saw the last round. If it wasnt for TGWP Part 5 I would still be here....
      Splash Beats is a pain to combo..

      Comment

      • immawhiteguy
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 584

        #48
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

        here's a better score:

        I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

        Comment

        • Tidus810
          slimy, yet ... satisfying
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 1244

          #49
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

          So wait... This ends on Thursday, so we don't get a full week. Dang.

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #50
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

            A good start i guess...
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #51
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

              oh yeah forgot to upload this


              I'm already at the point of diminishing performance though so that'll probably be the best I can manage. I couldn't even fc though when I first tried it. and one time I had AAA through the hard part but choked on some easy ****.

              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #52
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                why do you keep picking songs i know i can aaa after tgwp round...

                Comment

                • rockman1234
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 17

                  #53
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                  The crossovers on Green Twilight killed me -.- if it weren't for those, I'd still be in
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD MORE THAN ONCE. YOU WILL MAKE BABY SPRITE- ANGRY AND HE WILL PLACE YOU IN EXPERT WHERE YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE AWESOME SKILLZ THAT ARE DARKSHARK, REACH, AND DANCEGUY!

                  Comment

                  • zoogarama
                    I miss travel let me out
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 724

                    #54
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                    Originally posted by rockman1234
                    The crossovers on Green Twilight killed me -.- if it weren't for those, I'd still be in
                    Those cross overs were a bit annoying I agree rockman, that sucks sorry man :/

                    Comment

                    • bomberboi200
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 385

                      #55
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                      sprite how come u can't change the tiebreak songs and just use the ones u already posted on the next rounds

                      Comment

                      • ledwix
                        Giant Pi Operator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2878

                        #56
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                        why has like no one AAA'd splash beats? you'd think since this is the juiced era there'd be more of them.

                        Comment

                        • adlp
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1758

                          #57
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                          sup

                          Comment

                          • stlunatic0124
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 3228

                            #58
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                            ******

                            Comment

                            • ninjafury
                              Liquidsmooth
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 563

                              #59
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                              OH GOD!! SPLASH BEATS!!! OH NOES!! I am definately out this round hahaha....

                              At least I made top 8 so far.... Its the intermediates and beginners turn to get nervous about getting top 8 xD
                              Half Asian Half White, 100% Whasian

                              Comment

                              • badger191
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 28

                                #60
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                                Comment

                                Working...