3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brandonmcginnis
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 321

    #91
    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

    Great score .david and same to you Sspeed9. You got this round .david but I would still go for a better score just incase Shaman_ROY and someone else kills this song.Wonderful.

    Comment

    • adlp
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1758

      #92
      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

      Nightfire and his page stretches..

      Comment

      • bomberboi200
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 385

        #93
        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

        lol crap...everyones getting such good scores

        Comment

        • XTR-Arkangel
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 31

          #94
          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

          Okay... This won't be fun...

          AAA or i'm out =(
          XTR-Arkangel is PUR3 OWN4G3!

          Comment

          • flipsta_lombax
            Lombax Connoisseur
            • May 2006
            • 2556

            #95
            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

            Originally posted by Schrammbledeggs
            That's the beauty/downfall of tourneys. A lot of people better than me lost on TGWP this tourney. If Frozen and TGWP were switched...the top 8 of Advanced would be different right now. It's inaccurate to assume that the top 8 players in Advanced are the 8 best in the whole division.
            You are truly correct. For example: Doug, Manti, Flip, and DarkbearX are out of this tourney and I think it's safe to say they are better than the Top 8 right now. If only Frozen was in this round and the past two rounds were both Splash Beats and TGWP, things would have been a little different (there may have been decent tiebreakers then, too =/.) Just a while ago I got 2 goods with an avmiss on Splash Beats. Second game of the day, too...


            I know I can AAA this song much easier than Frozen. I guess I am better with faster, more-fun songs than slow, off-synced, arrow-patterns-suck-at-life songs.
            Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

            Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

            Comment

            • adlp
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1758

              #96
              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

              Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
              adlp, what drug are you using? =o It seems much more effective than the one smitty uses. Nice AAA, oh gawd...
              screw drugs

              been sober all my life


              smitty is just crazy and can do anything

              Comment

              • Fantasticone
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Aug 2006
                • 6003

                #97
                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                Can you SDG rds?
                The key word is decent, not dominate. Oh well, does not really matter anyway.

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #98
                  Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                  Originally posted by adlp
                  screw drugs

                  been sober all my life


                  smitty is just crazy and can do anything
                  So with that said, can I have your babies? =o
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • Xiaounlimited
                    Eaguru
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 2832

                    #99
                    Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                    Originally posted by Nightfirecat
                    Hehehe... Better score #3... Puts me in 3rd... I think.

                    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9554/ffrtribaltranscendencyag3.png[/img]
                    AAH UBUNTU

                    hjslfjlsjf

                    Blech.
                    Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                    Comment

                    • XTR-Arkangel
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 31

                      #100
                      Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                      That's it, i'm out guys... I can't AAA this song even if my life depended on it.
                      XTR-Arkangel is PUR3 OWN4G3!

                      Comment

                      • adlp
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1758

                        #101
                        Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                        Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                        So with that said, can I have your babies? =o
                        sure that sounds fun

                        Comment

                        • flipsta_lombax
                          Lombax Connoisseur
                          • May 2006
                          • 2556

                          #102
                          Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                          Originally posted by adlp
                          sure that sounds fun
                          lol
                          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                          Comment

                          • XTR-Arkangel
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 31

                            #103
                            Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7



                            Best I can do... 7 Goods
                            XTR-Arkangel is PUR3 OWN4G3!

                            Comment

                            • bomberboi200
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 385

                              #104
                              Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                              Last edited by bomberboi200; 10-20-2007, 08:53 PM.

                              Comment

                              • immawhiteguy
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 584

                                #105
                                Re: 3rd Official FFR Tournament - Round 7

                                Haha, that's all I have to say.
                                I have some catching up to do. Goodness.

                                Comment

                                Working...