Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    rapta you can make it!!! come on

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    Take pictures!

    Leave a comment:


  • V-Ormix
    replied
    Re: Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    Yeah I think I can make it :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Rapta
    replied
    Re: Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    Totally would've gone but this was too spontaneous

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    I'll go~ pretty sure I'll be free next weekend.

    (transport: I'll just take myself there. I'm like 1.5 hours away)
    Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 10-1-2015, 09:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Fallen}xX
    replied
    Re: Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    I'm down, let me know whatever you decide on. I'll make sure to be there

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    started a topic Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    Florida-Tampa FFR Meetup

    What up party people!!!?

    I am getting a meetup together for the Tampa area on Friday, October 9th!

    We are going to do something fun like bowling or arcade or both!
    I plan on meeting up with everyone in the late afternoon, probably 5ish.

    If you are coming post here or pm me.
    Also, please give me details as to transportation (if you need it or not), and come with a little bit of money. Probably no more than $40. I am sure you will know how much you need to be comfortable.

    I am excited and looking forward to seeing all you Floridians!
Working...