FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foxfire667
    The FFRchiver
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2009
    • 2170

    #76
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    Originally posted by badman7772
    So it's settled. I'll accept 9000!!!!! Damn. I wish I could say over 9000 or it'd be more awesome. XD
    It's EXACTLY 9000:

    As the trade was officially accepted, the credits have been officially transferred! No problem, and thank you!

    Will be away for a little while, but anyone interested please do leave me messages about the triple face value tier 1 offer I put out there! I'll look at other offers of course, but that one in particular is a guaranteed acceptance if I don't have the card already. Just keep in mind I've capped out for buying cards this particular day, so it will be scheduled for the future.
    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #77
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by Kanzas
      You can sell as many as you want, seeing as the OP didn't say you couldn't... But hey, to me if it isnt said, its okay :P
      Users can sell as much as they want in a day.

      However

      Users can only Buy 3 cards a day.


      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #78
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        Originally posted by Kanzas


        Credits for those 3 sent, i will send the other 5000 tomorrow. Thank you for your business.
        done

        Originally posted by benny58624
        You're right. Credits sent, thanks for the trade
        done

        Originally posted by badman7772
        So it's settled. I'll accept 9000!!!!! Damn. I wish I could say over 9000 or it'd be more awesome. XD

        EDIT: Here's foxfire's receipt. Thank you for your purchase!
        and done


        Comment

        • Kanzas
          Buh
          • Jul 2014
          • 1459

          #79
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          So, I just got a copy of

          The Labyrinth of Skadi - Tier 9 (86)

          Up for sale!

          65,000 to start cause I can do that. :3




          Top 5
          Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
          party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
          Fei Longer - AAA
          HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
          Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #80
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            Originally posted by Kanzas
            So, I just got a copy of

            The Labyrinth of Skadi - Tier 9 (86)

            Up for sale!

            65,000 to start cause I can do that. :3
            I can trade you my "A Kidney Stone" card for that!
            You get a unique card, and I get +2 difficulty!
            How's that sound?

            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • Kanzas
              Buh
              • Jul 2014
              • 1459

              #81
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              Originally posted by MarcusHawkins
              I can trade you my "A Kidney Stone" card for that!
              You get a unique card, and I get +2 difficulty!
              How's that sound?

              You, sir, are one humorous s.o.b. lol

              In other words.. No.
              :3




              Top 5
              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
              Fei Longer - AAA
              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #82
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                Keep card for card trades in the main thread please.


                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #83
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Keep card for card trades in the main thread please.
                  oh, whoops! i did not see that! thanks for the catch!

                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • Kanzas
                    Buh
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 1459

                    #84
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by Kanzas
                    So, I just got a copy of

                    The Labyrinth of Skadi - Tier 9 (86)

                    Up for sale!

                    65,000 to start cause I can do that. :3
                    Bump cause back paged.




                    Top 5
                    Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                    party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                    Fei Longer - AAA
                    HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                    Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #85
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      that's 4.34x base value.
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #86
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        Free Market trading woo

                        gettin hot up in here


                        Comment

                        • gameboy42690
                          =/
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 685

                          #87
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here



                          ^ Anything here not named Scarhand or Rat Twist is up for grabs. Post your offers.

                          Comment

                          • Kanzas
                            Buh
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 1459

                            #88
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            that's 4.34x base value.
                            Oh, fine.

                            40,000

                            :3




                            Top 5
                            Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                            party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                            Fei Longer - AAA
                            HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                            Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #89
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              The offer I tried to make you under the table was better.
                              Last edited by gold stinger; 03-3-2015, 06:43 PM.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Kanzas
                                Buh
                                • Jul 2014
                                • 1459

                                #90
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                The offer I tried to make you under the table was better.
                                the offer we have is still set in stone, no worries.

                                and i wont be on toorrow i think, but just go ahead and assume or deal is valid lol
                                Last edited by Kanzas; 03-3-2015, 06:55 PM.




                                Top 5
                                Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                                party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                                Fei Longer - AAA
                                HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                                Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                                Comment

                                Working...