FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Suicidalfatman
    Claws are better to FFR
    • Oct 2006
    • 678

    #286
    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

    Originally posted by Kanzas
    Deal, SuicidalSKINNYman! B)

    What files again did you want?
    No you didn't call me Skinny =O

    Happy Shining Star (Light) + Sakura Blue Sky + My Little Pony Medley (Standard)

    Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
    Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
    Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

    Comment

    • Kanzas
      Buh
      • Jul 2014
      • 1459

      #287
      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

      Originally posted by Suicidalfatman
      No you didn't call me Skinny =O

      Happy Shining Star (Light) + Sakura Blue Sky + My Little Pony Medley (Standard)

      I sure did! Come at me, twig boy!

      Got your creds as well, pleasure doing business.




      Top 5
      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
      Fei Longer - AAA
      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #288
        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

        Originally posted by foxfire667
        Looks like you took the cards away from FF_rules but never actually placed them in my binder. For quick reference those cards would be Bubbleman Stage Theme (T1), Save Me (T2), and Crazy Hair Day (T4).

        Also wow ~12.56x base value ouch. Hopefully with people buying packs for such high prices someone nabs a gem soon.
        Fixed, glad someone is here to keep me on my toes.


        Comment

        • awein999
          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
          • Oct 2007
          • 4647

          #289
          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

          If anyone else wants to sell unopened packs (they must be ones where I have a chance of getting a tier 11) I might be willing to buy them for a stupid price, remember that
          Originally posted by Staiain
          i am super purple hippo

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #290
            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

            I'm still owed a Standard Pack (3 randos from the draw pool). Buy that.

            Be aware that the odds of pulling a T11 like ever are astronomically low (like 1:7000).
            Last edited by rushyrulz; 03-9-2015, 11:22 PM.


            Comment

            • FF_rules
              FF Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 668

              #291
              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

              Originally posted by foxfire667
              Looks like you took the cards away from FF_rules but never actually placed them in my binder. For quick reference those cards would be Bubbleman Stage Theme (T1), Save Me (T2), and Crazy Hair Day (T4).

              Also wow ~12.56x base value ouch. Hopefully with people buying packs for such high prices someone nabs a gem soon.
              Ikr; One day he'll nab that Tier 11 though. I believe.

              Also have you started the list for the next trade yet? I don't think I saw it.

              Comment

              • foxfire667
                The FFRchiver
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2009
                • 2170

                #292
                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                Originally posted by awein999
                If anyone else wants to sell unopened packs (they must be ones where I have a chance of getting a tier 11) I might be willing to buy them for a stupid price, remember that
                How stupid are we talking here?

                Also the day has come for the new offers (FF_rules):
                Today (6,600): Arrrrrr (T1), Maintenance Bot (T2), and Hyoukai (T4)
                Reserve for tomorrow: (6,600) Atlast (T1), DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix (T3), July (T4)
                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #293
                  Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Originally posted by Kawaii025
                  Is this offer still open? I have three you don't have~
                  64 - Angel Island Remix - 2500
                  47 - Wild Sky - 1150
                  12 - Dishwater - 600
                  Total: 4250 (base value total)
                  alright, then we'll set a future trade for tomorrow, for 12,750 credits.
                  I have a future trade for today, for 12,750 credits.

                  sent.

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • FF_rules
                    FF Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 668

                    #294
                    Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                    Originally posted by foxfire667
                    How stupid are we talking here?

                    Also the day has come for the new offers (FF_rules):
                    Today (6,600): Arrrrrr (T1), Maintenance Bot (T2), and Hyoukai (T4)
                    Reserve for tomorrow: (6,600) Atlast (T1), DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix (T3), July (T4)
                    Idk; what are we comparing them too?

                    Also approved.

                    Comment

                    • foxfire667
                      The FFRchiver
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2170

                      #295
                      Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                      Originally posted by FF_rules
                      Idk; what are we comparing them too?
                      I would say relative to other pack purchases, but people have been buying packs at some pretty high prices. Despite my urge to collect them all I'm tempted to sell a pack if the price is stupid enough. Of course, I'd have to wait until next challenge to get a pack first.

                      Today's payment:
                      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                      Comment

                      • awein999
                        (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4647

                        #296
                        Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                        Here is a shop like thing list of credits I'd pay consistently for these. They are subject to change I literally just made this up off the top of my head but ya something like this.

                        standard pack: 10k
                        red pack: 11k
                        gamble pack: 9k
                        silver pack: 13k
                        gold pack: 13.5k
                        reroll pack: 13k
                        quality pack: 16k
                        standard plus pack: 18k
                        gamble plus pack: 20k
                        Originally posted by Staiain
                        i am super purple hippo

                        Comment

                        • FF_rules
                          FF Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 668

                          #297
                          Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                          Originally posted by sickufully
                          Any chance you still have 3 T7 cards for sale? I'll pay 25k for 3 of them?
                          I can chill with this. I'll let you decide which of the 3 T7's you want. I approve the trade regardless of which T7's ofc.

                          Comment

                          • sickufully
                            Sir Krisk
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 930

                            #298
                            Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                            Originally posted by FF_rules
                            I can chill with this. I'll let you decide which of the 3 T7's you want. I approve the trade regardless of which T7's ofc.


                            Nice doing business with you

                            Comment

                            • FF_rules
                              FF Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 668

                              #299
                              Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                              Originally posted by sickufully


                              Nice doing business with you
                              No problem; start getting more AAA's =p I can't carry your slack forever

                              Comment

                              • sickufully
                                Sir Krisk
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 930

                                #300
                                Re: FFR TCG: Trade Cards for Credits Here

                                Originally posted by FF_rules
                                No problem; start getting more AAA's =p I can't carry your slack forever
                                I'm in the middle of an assignment crisis atm. Plz cut me slack

                                Comment

                                Working...