Artist Blanket Permissions v6

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lambdadelta
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Oct 2012
    • 1152

    #301
    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

    Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
    T_T god help us all, the pony songs are multiplying
    You got that right :P Daniel

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #302
      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

      Snagged another OCRtist permission: Theophany.
      Some of you may know him because of this: http://www.terriblefate.com/
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #303
        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

        Got permission from TheBoxX, he's contributed to some of the ITG Tachyon packs.

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • Lambdadelta
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Oct 2012
          • 1152

          #304
          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

          Some newly acquired music permissions
          Author must be credited as Zip Zipper.
          He would also Like a front page post if possible
          and a link to his youtube.

          Comment

          • Spoiled_Milk
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2012
            • 264

            #305
            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

            Might I recommend a guy named Dope Gum on Soundcloud? You guys seem better with the persuasion process and better with words than me so I'll leave that bit to whoever feels like doing it, lol. He's got some pretty decent stuff that seems "step-worthy". Not sure how y'all feel about ambient and progressive genres but it'd be cool to see some


            Can find him >>> https://soundcloud.com/dopegum

            Comment

            • iironiic
              D6 FFR Legacy Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2009
              • 4342

              #306
              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

              Neat! Great pianist.


              Comment

              • Nullifidian
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 1837

                #307
                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                Originally posted by popsicle_3000
                got permission to use the video and music. gonna make a token song, we'll see if it gets accepted XD




                That's not the artist. Don't just trust that a youtube uploader is the actual artist!
                The artist of that song is New Balance (real name: Marc Trauner (discogs link)), which is an ancient artist that released this song in 1995 on Techno Tribe. You have to either ask New Balance himself or the label Techno Tribe for permission but good fucking luck with that..

                edit: also that song is very repetitive and won't make for a good file lol
                Last edited by Nullifidian; 02-3-2013, 06:19 AM.

                Comment

                • VisD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1196

                  #308
                  Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  Snagged another OCRtist permission: Theophany.
                  Some of you may know him because of this: http://www.terriblefate.com/



                  gonna do one for next batch


                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #309
                    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                    Anyone have any of Lindsey Stirling's not-yet-stepped mp3s they can send me? I'm interested to see if any of them would work but I kinda want to look at them in DDReam before buying them >_< I'm pretty sure Spontaneous Me would work because it's the proper length but I want to check.
                    (Mostly to see how annoying they would be to sync. Just because she plays with an electronic track doesn't mean there won't be sync issues maybe)


                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #310
                      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                      Another random question, why do I seem to recall someone having gotten Coyote Kisses permission? Or is that just a figment of my imagination 0_o


                      Comment

                      • Jonlovesddr
                        h
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1631

                        #311
                        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                        Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                        T_T god help us all, the pony songs are multiplying
                        If god were willing to help us in the first place then this would have never happened

                        Comment

                        • Razor
                          Dan "Razor" Devilz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 1606

                          #312
                          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Another random question, why do I seem to recall someone having gotten Coyote Kisses permission? Or is that just a figment of my imagination 0_o




                          also fuck off Acid Wolfpack, thx... :]

                          ps: Evan Harris is their manager
                          Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
                          Best FFR file from 2013:
                          3rd: Retro City
                          Originally posted by Choofers
                          I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #313
                            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                            Oh sick I'm not dreaming

                            Awesome ty


                            Comment

                            • Razor
                              Dan "Razor" Devilz
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 1606

                              #314
                              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                              btw use this link for the credits in the OP plz: https://soundcloud.com/CoyoteKisses
                              Originally posted by FFR Forum Awards
                              Best FFR file from 2013:
                              3rd: Retro City
                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #315
                                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions v6

                                cosMo's website should be updated to this: http://chemsys.cc/

                                Comment

                                Working...