Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • unkdavar
    Bombermen United
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 302

    #61
    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

    Since I removed my music, please remove my name from the permissions list.

    Comment

    • Plan_Bsk81127
      snooches
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2007
      • 6420

      #62
      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      I'm going to contact them about some of the stuff off their new Zombie EP. By some, I mean one song haha. Not sure which one yet though.
      I give full blanket permission for my stuff. Speedcore would be hard to get into the game, breakcore stuff would be easier. Hit me up if you want a step edit version of a song or something.

      record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud


      Also, take hypercore off there. I no longer produce anything under that name. If I can salvage anything from the time I produced under that alias, I'll compile into a zip.
      That would be sweet, I would like to see any DWP stuff in general, there are quite a few I would like to see but any is cool.


      And sweet on your permission, think qqwref stepped your CnE song.

      Comment

      • bob bob
        This Is How We Do It~
        • Oct 2006
        • 3226

        #63
        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

        With tass gone, now whats gonna happen about DM ashura?
        Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
        Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
        Waiting for 2 Million members...
        5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


        Comment

        • AsphyxZero
          Banned
          • Oct 2010
          • 1823

          #64
          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

          What's up with the Disturbed on the first post?

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #65
            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

            we had/have permission for disturbed

            Comment

            • customstuff
              ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
              • Nov 2006
              • 4892

              #66
              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4



              I got some new permissions

              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
              Originally posted by customstuff
              Originally posted by MrMagic5239
              welcome to D6

              start playing

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #67
                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                Got me a few more OCR permissions. About 3 or 4 being from the better shredders on there.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • Starshot
                  /DJS\
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1794

                  #68
                  Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                  I need a website update, lads:

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #69
                    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                    Reminds me. I got permission from my friend Wyze-stingray.



                    Full blanket permission and he said he can whip something up to get in game.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #70
                      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                      The music I have at the moment sucks IMO, but in the future I may have some pretty awesome stuff. SO... Blanket permission from me. (Could have sworn I did this a long time ago)

                      http://zageron.newgrounds.com/

                      Comment

                      • bmah
                        shots FIRED
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 8448

                        #71
                        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                        I highly suggest the list to be updated with permissions acquired in this thread: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=111871

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #72
                          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                          I think someone just needs to make a v5 of this thread...
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • bmah
                            shots FIRED
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 8448

                            #73
                            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                            Curious question...if we have blanket permission for DJ Kankaoh, why was Pwned! removed from the main game? If logic has it correctly, this wouldn't be a forbidden thing to ask.

                            Comment

                            • jimerax
                              ★★★★★
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 8185

                              #74
                              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                              Yeah there's no permission issue for that.

                              Pwnd! was a secret song of 1st style, and Synth just didn't add old secret songs to the new database.

                              Comment

                              • flashpantss
                                Party Hard
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1310

                                #75
                                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

                                You guys have permission to use my songs, if you find them any good.

                                http://flashpantss.newgrounds.com/
                                10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
                                3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
                                Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

                                Comment

                                Working...