Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #76
    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

    Yeah.. it would be highly appreciated if someone can take over this thread (as V5).

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #77
      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

      Originally posted by jimerax
      Yeah.. it would be highly appreciated if someone can take over this thread (as V5).
      It's tempting... I'll get back to you on this one.

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #78
        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

        I had talked to Sprite- about it and he told me to ask Ghakimx about it. I hadn't caught him, but it's been far too long anyway and the thread hasn't been updated. A v5 thread is definitely in order. If no one wants to take it, I'll gladly create it tomorrow.

        EDIT: eh, why not - I'll convert it over.
        Last edited by TC_Halogen; 11-18-2010, 09:36 PM.

        Comment

        • AsphyxZero
          Banned
          • Oct 2010
          • 1823

          #79
          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

          Take off Bottlecaps Music and replace with AsphyxZero.

          record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud

          Comment

          • bmah
            shots FIRED
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 8448

            #80
            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            I had talked to Sprite- about it and he told me to ask Ghakimx about it. I hadn't caught him, but it's been far too long anyway and the thread hasn't been updated. A v5 thread is definitely in order. If no one wants to take it, I'll gladly create it tomorrow.

            EDIT: eh, why not - I'll convert it over.
            I can fetch Ghakimx but he probably isn't going to remain interested in it...I think it won't hurt if someone else takes care of this.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #81
              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions Version 4

              I remade the thread.

              Comment

              Working...