Classical Music Requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #61
    Re: Classical Music Requests

    That indeed sounds more like it
    And your midi link fails





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • woker-X
      .... :.. .:. ::
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 1040

      #62
      Re: Classical Music Requests

      it's a direct link to the file hahaha... ammm...

      try with right click-->> save as...

      xD

      here's another one... same midi... different link

      Comment

      • Xandertrax
        om nom nom
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 1495

        #63
        Re: Classical Music Requests

        I'm having trouble downloading the mp3 of coaxing... it keeps on getting to some random percent, then stalling.

        Comment

        • SKG_Scintill
          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2009
          • 3877

          #64
          Re: Classical Music Requests

          The link works fine for me Xander, I guess just try again later or something :s

          Adding the new version of Humoresque, I've been fiddling around with the midi, the crescendos and staccatos weren't very pretty some of the times...





          Originally posted by bluguerilla
          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
          ___
          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
          .

          Comment

          • woker-X
            .... :.. .:. ::
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 1040

            #65
            Re: Classical Music Requests

            thanks ^^...

            btw... I already stepped the Can Can... anyone wanna test??

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #66
              Re: Classical Music Requests

              I will, just PM me





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • Bluearrowll
                ⊙▃⊙
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2007
                • 7376

                #67
                Re: Classical Music Requests

                Stepped Schubert's Impromptu No. 4
                1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                FMO AAA Count: 71
                FGO AAA Count: 10

                Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                - I Love You


                An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                beep beep beep beep beep
                beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                beep beep beep beep beep
                - ieatyourlvllol

                Comment

                • woker-X
                  .... :.. .:. ::
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 1040

                  #68
                  Re: Classical Music Requests

                  Stepped Humoresque No. 7

                  =D

                  Anyone wanna test??

                  Comment

                  • SKG_Scintill
                    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 3877

                    #69
                    Re: Classical Music Requests

                    I'll try it, and for the record, everyone can send me files any time





                    Originally posted by bluguerilla
                    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                    ___
                    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                    .

                    Comment

                    • Xandertrax
                      om nom nom
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1495

                      #70
                      Re: Classical Music Requests

                      Originally posted by Bluearrowll
                      Stepped Schubert's Impromptu No. 4
                      Hey, I was stepping that. boo.

                      I sincerely hoped you cut it, it was rly rly long and not that interesting.

                      p.s. I want to test.

                      Comment

                      • Heartseeker7
                        Untz Untz Untz Untz
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 571

                        #71
                        Re: Classical Music Requests

                        Can someone MIDI and step this?
                        Its would make for HELL of a fun file!

                        Grieg - Op.71 No.3 Puck/Småtroll:

                        Originally posted by Phynx
                        I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                        Comment

                        • SKG_Scintill
                          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 3877

                          #72
                          Re: Classical Music Requests

                          Not sure if that would make a fun file





                          Originally posted by bluguerilla
                          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                          ___
                          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                          .

                          Comment

                          • Heartseeker7
                            Untz Untz Untz Untz
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 571

                            #73
                            Re: Classical Music Requests

                            Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                            Not sure if that would make a fun file

                            It was IMO personally, I still want it MIDI'd so I can make a file for myself even.
                            Originally posted by Phynx
                            I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #74
                              Re: Classical Music Requests

                              Added





                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #75
                                Re: Classical Music Requests

                                Bump, I'm still making midis





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...