Classical Music Requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xandertrax
    om nom nom
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 1495

    #46
    Re: Classical Music Requests

    haha, I was kinda joking. I made an easy file, but it can easily be made into a much better, fuller one. But I have the whole MP3, if you want it.

    Comment

    • Heartseeker7
      Untz Untz Untz Untz
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2006
      • 571

      #47
      Re: Classical Music Requests

      I would love to see liebestraum in the game.
      That is one of my favorite pieces of classical, and it would make a deadly file.

      Do you have Liszt's "Les jeux d'eau à La Ville d'Este"?
      Originally posted by Phynx
      I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

      Comment

      • Xandertrax
        om nom nom
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 1495

        #48
        Re: Classical Music Requests

        I wouldn't exactly call it a 'deadly' file. It never gets that tough.

        Comment

        • Ghakimx
          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
          • Mar 2009
          • 1594

          #49
          Re: Classical Music Requests

          Can you re-do February Carnival? There's really too much echo in it.

          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

          Comment

          • dood gone krazee
            RATOOOOOOOOO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 1939

            #50
            Re: Classical Music Requests

            Originally posted by Ice wolf
            As I said, I just wanted to see how they turn out. Don't feel like you have to make them. If I do make some requests, I'll make sure you have a decent MIDI file first. (Here's a MIDI for Ondine if you want to do it instead: http://www.classicalmidiconnection.c...ravel/GASPARD1 This would make one heck of a file, I might add.)
            Jacktacular. I'd do it. 8)
            Makeitmakeit
            -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

            Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
            Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
            Originally posted by robertsona
            I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

            "[++] 9/10
            Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

            Comment

            • Ghakimx
              Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
              • Mar 2009
              • 1594

              #51
              Re: Classical Music Requests

              Also, please do Maple Leaf Rag.

              I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


              Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #52
                Re: Classical Music Requests

                Re-did February, the midis are taking a bit longer, I'm not really enthusiastic -.-





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • Bluearrowll
                  ⊙▃⊙
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 7376

                  #53
                  Re: Classical Music Requests

                  MAple leaf rag is already in FFR though.
                  1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                  1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                  3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                  5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                  9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                  FMO AAA Count: 71
                  FGO AAA Count: 10

                  Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                  PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                  - I Love You


                  An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  - ieatyourlvllol

                  Comment

                  • Ghakimx
                    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1594

                    #54
                    Re: Classical Music Requests

                    The Entertainer please.

                    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                    Comment

                    • Bluearrowll
                      ⊙▃⊙
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 7376

                      #55
                      Re: Classical Music Requests

                      That's ALSO in the game.
                      1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                      1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                      3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                      5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                      9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                      10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                      10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                      FMO AAA Count: 71
                      FGO AAA Count: 10

                      Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                      PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                      - I Love You


                      An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                      beep beep beep beep beep
                      beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                      beep beep beep beep beep
                      - ieatyourlvllol

                      Comment

                      • Ghakimx
                        Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1594

                        #56
                        Re: Classical Music Requests

                        No, I want it for Solo.

                        I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                        Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                        Comment

                        • woker-X
                          .... :.. .:. ::
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1040

                          #57
                          Re: Classical Music Requests

                          A.Dvorak - Humoresque No. 7 for Piano

                          Please

                          Comment

                          • SKG_Scintill
                            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 3877

                            #58
                            Re: Classical Music Requests

                            Alright, added that Dvorak song (what do you see in it? )
                            Hadn't been midiing for 2 weeks now, getting back to it





                            Originally posted by bluguerilla
                            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                            ___
                            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                            .

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #59
                              Re: Classical Music Requests

                              Sorry for the double post, but I've finally FINALLY finished that Coaxing the Piano midi and I'm proud as a peacock
                              It took me a while to figure out which notes were triplets and which weren't, plus the song is played in C-sharp major while having off-key notes, which translates as buttloads of ♯'s and ♮'s and a horror to make a midi of!

                              Anyhow, enjoy yourself stepping this idiocy, I'm adding the mp3 and midi

                              P.S: I can't find any good videos of how Les jeux d'eau à La Ville d'Este is played, so that'll be one I can't do unfortunately...

                              Edit: Changed 3 tiny mistakes, they were almost unhearable...
                              Edit v2: @ Ghakimx: 6-key FFR doesn't bother about permissions, just get an mp3 of those rags
                              Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 09-24-2009, 01:34 PM.





                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • woker-X
                                .... :.. .:. ::
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 1040

                                #60
                                Re: Classical Music Requests

                                ok... that was dissapointing...

                                I was expecting someting like this..



                                maybe a different midi??...

                                I found a good midi =D

                                Last edited by woker-X; 09-21-2009, 09:36 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...