Artist Blanket Permissions V3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #181
    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

    Yes I know, but I don't understand gibberish





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • Ghakimx
      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
      • Mar 2009
      • 1594

      #182
      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

      In your browser, on the top left, Click View, Character Encoding, Japanese (Shift_JIS).

      Also, I have sent an email to him.
      Last edited by Ghakimx; 09-6-2009, 12:30 PM.

      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

      Comment

      • x_lambourghini_x
        Nope. Chuck Testa.
        • Aug 2009
        • 288

        #183
        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        Do you guys know the permission status for DJ Lain? His song "End Night" is in FFR but I don't know if he gives blanket
        Yeah, about DJ Lain I would really be hoping to see songs like Euromorroc in FFR.
        Everyday I'm shufflin'


        New tournament hopefully coming up in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more details.

        Comment

        • Ghakimx
          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
          • Mar 2009
          • 1594

          #184
          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

          Limited:
          Rakia - Official Site: http://www.geocities.jp/rakia618/
          muzie: http://www.muzie.co.jp/cgi-bin/artist.cgi?id=a013563

          Anything released free online is OK.

          Seperate fether as it's own artist, because nekomimi mahoutsukai is NOT an alias. Also, remove tomsfir. He's not an artist, he's a background animator.
          Fether:
          fetherことwindbatこと蝙蝠さんのBMS・MP3置き場 あと2p目からはひどいIRCログの山

          Last edited by Ghakimx; 09-11-2009, 03:56 AM.

          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

          Comment

          • megamon88
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 2567

            #185
            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

            Does anybody know if we have Renard blanket permission? Or is it just Here We Go?

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #186
              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

              Originally posted by megamon88
              Does anybody know if we have Renard blanket permission? Or is it just Here We Go?
              Just Here We Go. I remember someone posting a long time ago that Renard hates FFR or something like that.
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • bmah
                shots FIRED
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Oct 2003
                • 8448

                #187
                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                Just Here We Go. I remember someone posting a long time ago that Renard hates FFR or something like that.
                Could you or someone help verify this for me? There's a song or two in this batch I'm judging that's made by Renard.

                Comment

                • Ghakimx
                  Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1594

                  #188
                  Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3


                  I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                  Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                  Comment

                  • Ghakimx
                    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1594

                    #189
                    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                    I'm gonna be adding the ones ignored from page 20+. Also, since some like Steel Attack are bands with albums, someone needs to verify permissions, since you know, you'd need to ask the label, etc.

                    Conditions -

                    The Seventh Plague:
                    The Seventh Plague R.I.P.'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

                    (Can get songs via messaging)

                    Steel Attack:
                    Steel Attack's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

                    (Avoid doing songs older than the album, 'Enslaved')

                    Animal-Style:


                    (Need to message what song you wanna use, and need to message after it's in)

                    Xaunitix:

                    (Message to get mp3s)

                    Aural Vampire:

                    (Need to message after songs are in)

                    Sad Panda:

                    (Message to get mp3s)

                    Quit your Dayjob:

                    (Send them your email address and the record company will send you the songs)

                    Blanket -

                    Who_cares973:



                    Mythix:


                    East Clubbers:



                    Danny P and the Regulators:


                    GIRAGIRA.gif


                    Dash Myoku


                    Henry Homesweet:



                    The Heroes of Valhalla:



                    Mashed Potato Johnson:


                    Masterplan:


                    Josh Gray:


                    Aqua Nintendo:


                    ipa:


                    3 Mile Scream:



                    The CD Experience:


                    The Voice of the Lifestream project:


                    Retarded Ninja Kitties:



                    Uncle Outrage:


                    Organ Grinder:


                    Zach Thunder:


                    Bound in Oblivion:



                    Boy vs. Bacteria:
                    Last edited by Ghakimx; 09-14-2009, 06:04 AM.

                    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                    Comment

                    • Draigun
                      om nom nom nom.
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 751

                      #190
                      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                      Ahh.. didn't realize you didn't have mine.

                      You can find my stuff here: http://www.badcab.net/music/draigun/
                      What?

                      Comment

                      • Nullifidian
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1837

                        #191
                        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                        We only had permission for Here We Go cause Plaguefox is good friends with Renard and bought the rights to the song.

                        EDIT: HellboundDochi has a song in game already, Lilium (Strings & Piano Remix)
                        Last edited by Nullifidian; 09-16-2009, 05:36 AM.

                        Comment

                        • SKG_Scintill
                          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 3877

                          #192
                          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                          Has anyone tried DJ Hell yet? The guy of Piano Concerto 'Scorpion Fire'?





                          Originally posted by bluguerilla
                          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                          ___
                          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                          .

                          Comment

                          • Ghakimx
                            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1594

                            #193
                            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                            DJ Hell is a ***ing BM player, not the artist. You're talking about Virkato Wakhmaninov who composed it and died in 1974. BUT, you'd be talking about Jun Wakita who made the arrange.

                            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #194
                              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                              Oh, woops ^^
                              Anyhow, the guy we need permission from in order to get it in game





                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • Ghakimx
                                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 1594

                                #195
                                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                                Solution: Get someone else to do an arrange.

                                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                                Comment

                                Working...