Artist Blanket Permissions V3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ghakimx
    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
    • Mar 2009
    • 1594

    #166
    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

    Ask Drugstorecowboy. He's good at them. But I asked Coolboyrulez0 4ever.

    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

    Comment

    • Shadowlessheart
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 260

      #167
      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

      We gave up on the MySpace but you can add Ferras Mode To The List...all I ask is that Baltham be stepped by me.

      Anyone looking for a Song can message me at:

      AIM: MyPanTsYay



      I'll release a .rar/.zip of the songs we'll allow...most of them are just plain old joke songs (Such as the one I'm submitting; Happy Man Falls Down a Not So Happy Mountain). Give us about a week for this, I'm sure I can con my friend into allowing his stuff too ^____^. Again if you need some sort of proof that this band is ours (Scott and Steve) than I'll log on and send a confirmation e-mail or some shiz like that. Again we no longer use the myspace to post things.


      Wanna Help...PLEASE

      Comment

      • jimerax
        ★★★★★
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2003
        • 8185

        #168
        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

        on a serious note, once someone gets some artist's permission for FFR, people should step at least one of their songs for FFR asap.

        Comment

        • SKG_Scintill
          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2009
          • 3877

          #169
          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

          Oh no problem, dandyskills is fun





          Originally posted by bluguerilla
          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
          ___
          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
          .

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #170
            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

            Originally posted by jimerax
            on a serious note, once someone gets some artist's permission for FFR, people should step at least one of their songs for FFR asap.
            this is a huge problem right now which is why i think we should do what i suggest a while back and a have a new artist week or month

            Comment

            • Ghakimx
              Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
              • Mar 2009
              • 1594

              #171
              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

              Limited:
              Condition: Contact what song to use before hand.


              Komprex's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

              I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


              Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

              Comment

              • Silver_Brian
                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2005
                • 5576

                #172
                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                Originally posted by jimerax
                on a serious note, once someone gets some artist's permission for FFR, people should step at least one of their songs for FFR asap.
                Yeah I kinda feel guilty >_>

                I'll try to step one of my ancient permissions tomorrow.

                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                Comment

                • championanwar
                  Ask Nuro! x3
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 2588

                  #173
                  Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                  OP, can you add a link to my name - www.rithum.com/championanwar-music please, and that I'd like a PM if anyone wants MP3s, and as a heads up for stepping - As a result of my profile being closed.

                  Originally posted by aperson
                  all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                  aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                  aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                  Click Here

                  Comment

                  • jimerax
                    ★★★★★
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 8185

                    #174
                    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    this is a huge problem right now which is why i think we should do what i suggest a while back and a have a new artist week or month
                    yeah I supported that idea for the same reason, since basically I don't want to disappoint/offend music artists we've got permissions from.

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #175
                      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3



                      Don't forget to add these
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #176
                        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                        Do you guys know the permission status for DJ Lain? His song "End Night" is in FFR but I don't know if he gives blanket
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • SKG_Scintill
                          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 3877

                          #177
                          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                          Has anyone tried Godspeed before?





                          Originally posted by bluguerilla
                          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                          ___
                          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                          .

                          Comment

                          • Ziergdsx18
                            ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 2800

                            #178
                            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                            Not sure but could give it a try if you want.


                            | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #179
                              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                              I've searched the internet a bit, and so far I have only found 1 song
                              I mean THIS Godspeed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeiA4jHE4Oc





                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #180
                                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                                Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                                I've searched the internet a bit, and so far I have only found 1 song


                                Read the description of that video, man.
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...