Artist Blanket Permissions V3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #196
    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

    Was that a hint?





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • Ghakimx
      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
      • Mar 2009
      • 1594

      #197
      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

      Hell, why not you do an arrange? Keyboardmania videos show the keys + BPM.

      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #198
        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

        Um, virkato is a fictitious character made up by wac, who originally composed the Scorpion Fire song.

        Comment

        • SKG_Scintill
          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2009
          • 3877

          #199
          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

          Do you need permission if your file is a holiday file?





          Originally posted by bluguerilla
          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
          ___
          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
          .

          Comment

          • StormKlowd61
            Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
            • Jan 2007
            • 489

            #200
            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

            Whoa, Voices of the Lifestream?!?!?

            <3

            SMEXY!!!
            I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
            You will never be able to tell which being I am.
            In fact, which one am I now?

            Comment

            • LogicalDefiance
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2009
              • 49

              #201
              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

              Ahoy there. I give all permissions for using my music from now until the end of 2010. It can be found at Logical Defiance [dot] Com and some are also available on my newgrounds account which is linked in my signature. Cheers!

              CUSTOM MUSIC COMPOSITION & SOUND DESIGN

              Comment

              • Ghakimx
                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                • Mar 2009
                • 1594

                #202
                Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                Anyone can tell me what's the permission status for Ryu*?

                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #203
                  Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                  Originally posted by Ghakimx
                  Anyone can tell me what's the permission status for Ryu*?
                  I don't think anyone tried yet seeing as the chances are quite slim.
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • Ghakimx
                    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1594

                    #204
                    Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                    That gives me an idea......
                    Maybe I should.....

                    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                    Comment

                    • Ghakimx
                      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1594

                      #205
                      Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                      What's our status on Panic! At the Disco?

                      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #206
                        Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                        Requesting replacement for my task of doing this sticky. back when i started, i had heaps of time, but im really busy now.

                        Comment

                        • Ghakimx
                          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1594

                          #207
                          Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                          I will do it.

                          How do I take over? Make a Artist Blanket Permissions V4? Or use a new post in this topic as the administrative post?
                          Last edited by Ghakimx; 10-1-2009, 06:55 AM.

                          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #208
                            Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                            i imagine the best way to do it would be to make a v4 thread...contact jimerax first though so he can sticky it and unsticky this.

                            its a shame cause it hasnt been that long since this was created but i have no time for it anymore.

                            Comment

                            • jimerax
                              ★★★★★
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 8185

                              #209
                              Re: Artist Blanket Permissions V3

                              k I'll replace the sticky when someone makes V4.

                              Comment

                              Working...