Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #46
    Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    I was working on Purple Haze (Saskrotch Remix) but hit a brick wall in terms of layering and patterns. If anybody wants to collab on it feel free. B)
    i was listening to that earlier and was like YES

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #47
      Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

      i need to update my wip lists rofl. im up for collabing on anything though

      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #48
        Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

        a kommi wc collab is long overdue

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #49
          Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

          i have something in mind too! remember that georgeandjonathan album i linked you to?

          Comment

          • kommisar
            Dark Chancellor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2005
            • 7328

            #50
            Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

            yea man

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #51
              Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

              we should do out with my girlfriends

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #52
                Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                i'm up for collabs with anyone and everyone i dont have a file in-game with yet

                that basically means every stepartist besides blu & samurai
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • Ziergdsx18
                  ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2800

                  #53
                  Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                  Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                  i'm up for collabs with anyone and everyone i dont have a file in-game with yet

                  that basically means every stepartist besides blu & samurai
                  Hi . I'll bump at you when I see you on aim. I want to collab with every step artist before I die rofl
                  Last edited by Ziergdsx18; 01-28-2011, 03:56 PM.


                  | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #54
                    Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    If you legit want to work on it I've got the drums and stuff sync'd, just no layering and good patterns yet.
                    Yeah shoot me a pm with a link

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #55
                      Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                      hit me up with a PM if any of you want to collab on something

                      don't ask me about what WIPs I have though 'cause I've got too many to sift through


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • AsphyxZero
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1823

                        #56
                        Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                        oh i should probably send furifuri then

                        OH WAIT I DELETED IT

                        Comment

                        • t-rogdor
                          tane orb
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2685

                          #57
                          Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                          I've got a half finished file for this if anyone wants to collab on what's left. I plan on it being a pretty hard file.
                          Originally posted by cetaka
                          I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                          Comment

                          • kommisar
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 7328

                            #58
                            Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                            oh i should probably send furifuri then

                            OH WAIT I DELETED IT
                            man YOU LET ME DOWN

                            Comment

                            • AsphyxZero
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 1823

                              #59
                              Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              I've got a half finished file for this if anyone wants to collab on what's left. I plan on it being a pretty hard file.
                              Hurry and send so I can make the solo file for it. B)

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #60
                                Re: Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Yeah, I didn't particularly care for Halogen's file...or cut.
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...