Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • operationstrawbarry
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 802

    #16
    Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

    Originally posted by i love gabba
    DJ Sharpnel - Counter Zero. Willing to collab
    Ehhh... I got a pretty decent file of this. Got rejected from packs because it was sharpnel but I think its still a good file never the less. If you want, we can trade notes. I already finished my file a long time ago. Hit me up or respond if you want to do something.

    Goon6969- Gimmi Mnk. But I think its very repetitive in some sense. Theres enough variations in the song that might make this a fun file. But I can try stepping it. Hit me up on MSN perferrably. Edit: after listening to it about 3 times... Ill definatly step this sucker only if you allow me to submit this to FFR. Its my style of music and I already got the steps in my head. Hit me up on MSN or AIM whichever you perfer.

    Edit: Im also down for whatever kind of collab if anyone brings it forth. Post on my wall or add me onto MSN (perferred) If you want AIM, you will have to tell me that on my wall.
    Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 02-2-2009, 01:03 AM.

    Comment

    • kommisar[os]
      Banned
      • Apr 2006
      • 4097

      #17
      Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

      that would be a lot of posts to go through to find what hasn't been done and what has if everyone were to just edit one post. pm's are sufficient.


      finished 3 collabs already h3h3

      Comment

      • giganutsauce
        Banned
        • Jan 2008
        • 761

        #18
        Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

        speaking of collabs

        i need to send furifuri

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #19
          Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

          Originally posted by stavie33
          CHALLENGE COLLAB:

          Crescent Moon by OSTER Project (I'm in way over my head with this one, plz help!)
          Interested. AIM me in a few hours. I think I'm logged on as away, but I'll get back to you. =)

          Comment

          • kommisar[os]
            Banned
            • Apr 2006
            • 4097

            #20
            Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

            Originally posted by giganutsauce
            speaking of collabs

            i need to send furifuri
            more like send me the finished file ya cak

            Comment

            • buizel8888
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 1536

              #21
              Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

              I honestly will collab with someone tho if they like my files dont suck really they dont at least not for the most part =0
              <%SSH|Korysar> does anyone else watch pornos for the soundtrack
              <Mehified> No offense to you tho xd
              <@Alive> i misunderstood the meaning of shiney instruments and he tole me to calm down
              <+lurker> if i want porno music
              <+lurker> i'll listen to the sonic 3 ost
              <%SSH|Korysar> LMFAO
              <sjoecool1991> ahaha

              Comment

              • WTFBrandon
                Shout out to Hades
                • Mar 2007
                • 1387

                #22
                Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                Originally posted by buizel8888
                I honestly will collab with someone tho if they like my files dont suck really they dont at least not for the most part =0
                That confused the hell out of me... :S

                But ya, i'm willing to do some collabs with people.
                I also have a few songs i've been wanting to collab.
                Kommi, do this one with me

                Blood of Ganon - virt


                yaya?

                It's like a Zelda Megamix with 6 of their songs or something like that, never really counted how many but.. ya.
                If you want to, let me know bb ;]
                Last edited by WTFBrandon; 02-2-2009, 01:50 PM.
                I'm a bad bad Boy.

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #23
                  Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                  lol brandon ill collab anything with zelda related to it.

                  Comment

                  • WTFBrandon
                    Shout out to Hades
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1387

                    #24
                    Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                    Well there is the song.
                    Feel free to listen and tell me if you want to or not.
                    I'm a bad bad Boy.

                    Comment

                    • Bolth mannn
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 2228

                      #25
                      Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                      Very good song. unfortunately, im not that good at stepping lol, i could probs step up to lvl 8/9, this could easily be an FMO+

                      good luck with it, i hope it makes it into the game, it would be a fun song.

                      Comment

                      • stavie33
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1925

                        #26
                        Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                        k TC, will AIM you about it
                        It's getting better all the time
                        I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                        The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                        You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                        Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                        Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                        Comment

                        • buizel8888
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 1536

                          #27
                          Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                          Originally posted by WTFBrandon
                          That confused the hell out of me... :S
                          In real Engrish:

                          I am serious, I will collab with someone if they would like to. My files don't suck, honest they don't; at least not for the most part =0
                          <%SSH|Korysar> does anyone else watch pornos for the soundtrack
                          <Mehified> No offense to you tho xd
                          <@Alive> i misunderstood the meaning of shiney instruments and he tole me to calm down
                          <+lurker> if i want porno music
                          <+lurker> i'll listen to the sonic 3 ost
                          <%SSH|Korysar> LMFAO
                          <sjoecool1991> ahaha

                          Comment

                          • dood gone krazee
                            RATOOOOOOOOO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 1939

                            #28
                            Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                            Xan, I'll collab with Le Chemin de Fer. I'm up for some classical piano.
                            -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

                            Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
                            Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
                            Originally posted by robertsona
                            I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

                            "[++] 9/10
                            Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

                            Comment

                            • Knoobish
                              alia shawkat
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 362

                              #29
                              Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                              is this just for FFR stuff? cause i have a few stepmania WIPS that aren't midare dumps or freedom dumps that i'd be willing to get some help with. i don't really have anything started for FFR now except for the Wind Wishes With Wisdom by dBu.
                              Originally posted by THE_MAINFRAME
                              actually it is, my parents hate me i have no friends and everyone hates me, fine i will just go kill myself like anyone here gives a fat flying ****, when im dead no one will miss me and no i wont come back because i will be dead. i might as well end it anyway i suck at life i suck at stepmania i cant get a friend...

                              im going to go kill myself...most likely you will all celebrate and party because everyone hates me so much.

                              Comment

                              • kommisar[os]
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 4097

                                #30
                                Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                                if it's an sm collab just specify. although most people here would be expecting ffr

                                Comment

                                Working...