Collab Opportunities/ W.I.P. Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t-rogdor
    tane orb
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2007
    • 2685

    #31
    Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

    Ralez-Duran Duran Duran

    Yeah, pretty much the only file i've ever made that does not suck horribly.
    Pretty much, out of the 4:44 song, i stepped the beginning, a handful of bursts, 2 slowdowns, and i think a hand. Not much there to work with.
    Considering this is an FFR file, i would like it to be credited as a colab. Enh, whatever tho. You'd take more credit for it in exceution, (i.e in forums, chat, etc.)
    Originally posted by cetaka
    I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

    Comment

    • Xandertrax
      om nom nom
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 1495

      #32
      Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

      Originally posted by dood gone krazee
      Xan, I'll collab with Le Chemin de Fer. I'm up for some classical piano.
      I don't have that right now, but shoot me an IM on sunday, once I'm back on my school computer.

      Comment

      • Knoobish
        alia shawkat
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 362

        #33
        Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

        bumpage

        looking for someone to collab with for 2 legitimate (i.e. not freedom dive or midare pack stuff) SM files. PM me for details.
        Originally posted by THE_MAINFRAME
        actually it is, my parents hate me i have no friends and everyone hates me, fine i will just go kill myself like anyone here gives a fat flying ****, when im dead no one will miss me and no i wont come back because i will be dead. i might as well end it anyway i suck at life i suck at stepmania i cant get a friend...

        im going to go kill myself...most likely you will all celebrate and party because everyone hates me so much.

        Comment

        • GG_Guru
          Let em' do what they want
          • Mar 2006
          • 3219

          #34
          Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

          Stepping Eclipse (Luna).

          Collab anyone?

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #35
            Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

            i'll collab but im at work so i'll edit this post with all my wips when i get home



            EDIT: these are my wips

            For Sean(or, why you bein a little bitch)(for ffr unless it isnt allowed because of the title)
            humouresque
            cette annee
            car sax
            revenge of the synth
            level skip
            smartass(im not aure if robertsona is gunna collab with me on this one or not yet)

            aim me or send me a pm if anyone is interested
            Last edited by who_cares973; 03-11-2009, 01:32 AM.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #36
              Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

              this thread cant die damnit

              im too lazy to finish my wips

              Comment

              • Cyanite
                SIT THE **** DOWN.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2007
                • 1174

                #37
                Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                I'm all for collabing on Car Sax, I love that song.

                I'll hit you up on AIM when I get home.


                Originally posted by KgZ
                oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                Comment

                • NumiGamer
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 337

                  #38
                  Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                  I know ithis thread is dead. This is a failed attempt to revive it.

                  I'm working on:
                  Secret Zombie Room by FGJ!
                  TMwT by Tass
                  Ready to Fall by Rise Against
                  Abomination Street by venetian Snares

                  Anyone at all interested?
                  Last edited by NumiGamer; 03-30-2009, 07:50 PM.
                  Originally posted by tofurox;
                  Roflwagon

                  Comment

                  • kommisar[os]
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 4097

                    #39
                    Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                    thanks for bumping this. i'm sure more can be accomplished through collabs as far as wip's go. My laziness to finish a file is a grate example 8)

                    Comment

                    • NumiGamer
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 337

                      #40
                      Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                      Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                      thanks for bumping this. i'm sure more can be accomplished through collabs as far as wip's go. My laziness to finish a file is a grate example 8)
                      quick question, whats a wip?
                      Originally posted by tofurox;
                      Roflwagon

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #41
                        Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                        work in progress

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #42
                          Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          i'll collab but im at work so i'll edit this post with all my wips when i get home



                          EDIT: these are my wips

                          For Sean(or, why you bein a little bitch)(for ffr unless it isnt allowed because of the title)
                          humouresque
                          cette annee
                          revenge of the synth
                          level skip
                          smartass

                          aim me or send me a pm if anyone is interested
                          those files are still unfinished

                          Comment

                          • kommisar[os]
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 4097

                            #43
                            Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                            giga bump. updated my list. I'm up for collabs if anyone's game

                            Comment

                            • kommisar
                              Dark Chancellor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 7328

                              #44
                              Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                              also can somoene correct my spelling mistake in the title thread jesus christ

                              Comment

                              • HammyMcSquirrel
                                Everlong
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3833

                                #45
                                Re: Collab Oppertuneties/ W.I.P. Thread

                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                also can somoene correct my spelling mistake in the title thread jesus christ
                                Haha, fixed it for ya.

                                Comment

                                Working...