Led Zepplin, The Who, and other classic rock band permissions made possible

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DJAirWave
    Why am I still here?
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jul 2008
    • 683

    #61
    Re: Led Zepplin, The Who, and other classic rock band permissions made possible

    Originally posted by giganutsauce
    Honestly, a large number of classic rock songs wouldn't be good for stepping.

    It's like the trance of rock. Can't be stepped. Ever.

    Dude, this thread ended. Stop digging it back up.

    Comment

    • stavie33
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 1925

      #62
      Re: Led Zepplin, The Who, and other classic rock band permissions made possible

      yeah, it ended because not enough people were for the idea, so I'm not going to make daman's uncle go through the time for this if the site won't appreciate it,

      The threads done, just wanted to say the reason why so no one else will post in it
      It's getting better all the time
      I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
      The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
      You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
      Turning me round (Oh Oh)
      Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

      Comment

      Working...