My first song...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purebloodtexan
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2845

    #1

    My first song...

    If I'm in the wrong place, simply redirect. I'm giving permission for someone to step this song.


    ^I'm not posting a downloadable version until someone wants to step it.

    Those that spend time in the Jungle Gym are probably a bit familiar with this song.

    Author: Nikolaos The Dark
    Preferred Difficulty: Any
    Style: Jumpstyle
    Length: 2:31
    BPM: 142
    Site: http://www.myspace.com/nikolaosthedark
    Last edited by purebloodtexan; 12-31-2007, 12:04 PM.


  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #2
    Re: My first song...

    First work ... wow, I really like it.
    9.5/10

    I might even spin this for SiU if that's OK with you.

    CBR
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #3
      Re: My first song...

      holy crap.

      i hear jumpstream.
      i just might steppppppp this.

      Comment

      • sticklydude
        r.i.p. tiny hippo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 2165

        #4
        Re: My first song...

        sounds good for SiU

        ill see what i can do with it for ffr

        when you post it for download

        Comment

        • dandandamdandan1111
          the baker man
          • Jun 2007
          • 2176

          #5
          Re: My first song...

          I'll gladly step this.

          Its so nice that I would sex it.

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #6
            Re: My first song...

            I'll step it.


            Comment

            • sticklydude
              r.i.p. tiny hippo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2165

              #7
              Re: My first song...

              i called it first :P jk

              Comment

              • purebloodtexan
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 2845

                #8
                Re: My first song...

                Oh, wow. I'm not gloating, that's a better response than I thought.

                Can I actually demand who gets to make the files or does the staff decide?


                Comment

                • Zageron
                  Zageron E. Tazaterra
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 6592

                  #9
                  Re: My first song...

                  Just put it up for download, the best stepper will get it in.

                  Comment

                  • purebloodtexan
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2845

                    #10
                    Re: My first song...

                    Alright, I'll edit my MySpace profile into this post once I edit the settings.


                    Comment

                    • ~HentaiXXX~
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 2955

                      #11
                      Re: My first song...

                      I enjoyed it, especially the last Piano part. Though it ends so abruptly.

                      Comment

                      • purebloodtexan
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2845

                        #12
                        Re: My first song...

                        Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                        I enjoyed it, especially the last Piano part. Though it ends so abruptly.
                        I didn't know what else to add in there.



                        It's the only song on there at the moment.


                        Comment

                        • sticklydude
                          r.i.p. tiny hippo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2165

                          #13
                          Re: My first song...

                          gonna start stepping

                          Comment

                          • ~HentaiXXX~
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 2955

                            #14
                            Re: My first song...

                            Originally posted by purebloodtexan
                            I didn't know what else to add in there.



                            It's the only song on there at the moment.
                            Yeah, that one had a nice ending, the other one, just stopped.

                            Comment

                            • purebloodtexan
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2845

                              #15
                              Re: My first song...

                              Oh. You heard the incomplete version. Mybad.

                              Well, you've heard the real version now.


                              Comment

                              Working...