My first song...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sticklydude
    r.i.p. tiny hippo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2165

    #16
    Re: My first song...

    finished stepping the song

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #17
      Re: My first song...

      Oh yeah.

      I like the song, though I noticed you missed a note every time you got to a certain point in the chorus. Instead of going *up* one you went *down*. I didn't like that.
      Good job. It sounds a bit "recorded" as though you composed the song, and then used a sound recording software to record your composition. But, I'm guessing it's because you aren't quite "excellent" at making music.

      Keep up the good work! :]

      Comment

      • purebloodtexan
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2845

        #18
        Re: My first song...

        Originally posted by Zageron
        Oh yeah.

        I like the song, though I noticed you missed a note every time you got to a certain point in the chorus. Instead of going *up* one you went *down*. I didn't like that.
        Um, "chorus"?


        Comment

        • Zageron
          Zageron E. Tazaterra
          FFR Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 6592

          #19
          Re: My first song...

          Originally posted by purebloodtexan
          Um, "chorus"?
          1:24 It isn't the correct melody for Canon. But, thats O.K.

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #20
            Re: My first song...

            done stepping it.

            Comment

            • sticklydude
              r.i.p. tiny hippo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2165

              #21
              Re: My first song...

              i got done first and zag said it was well synced and steped all i have to do is clear some jacks :P

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #22
                Re: My first song...

                goood

                Comment

                • +Firehead+
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 60

                  #23
                  Re: My first song...

                  well, technically it's not your first song, it's your first arrangement.

                  also, canon is way too overdone, you should've picked something else.

                  for a first song that's pretty good, but be original and creative. your patterns and percussion are very bland and generic. especially for this canon, try to stay away from techno patterns, they generally won't lead to a very interesting arrangement.
                  Don't you have something better to do than read my signature?

                  Comment

                  • purebloodtexan
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2845

                    #24
                    Re: My first song...

                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    I would suggest hosting your music on a site other than Myspace.




                    Send your music to film and TV licensing supervisors, get a professional review of your song, and get your own templated website for your music.


                    These are a few sites I would recommend hosting your music on, so you can get more attention and feedback.
                    Yeah, I'm definitely considering Macjams. Let me finish a few more songs first and try to secure my Newgrounds material* (it's taking forever) before I go to any other sites. Multiple boards tend to overwhelm me.

                    *Since it's my first audio submission, a Newgrounds moderator has to look over it first.


                    Comment

                    • sticklydude
                      r.i.p. tiny hippo
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2165

                      #25
                      Re: My first song...

                      got rid of alot of jacks

                      comment. pm or email me if you want to test it plz

                      sticklydude@gmail.com

                      Comment

                      • marioGP87
                        Shiny Zoroa :')
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 603

                        #26
                        Re: My first song...

                        you could also put your music on NG
                        Originally posted by Kit
                        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                        Comment

                        • purebloodtexan
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 2845

                          #27
                          Re: My first song...

                          Originally posted by marioGP87
                          you could also put your music on NG
                          That's exactly what I meant by "material."


                          Comment

                          • purebloodtexan
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2845

                            #28
                            Re: My first song...

                            The few good artists that go to Newgrounds are amazing. Cornandbeans*, Dimrain47*, Xenogenocide, and ParagonX9 for a few examples.

                            *These artists have had songs stepped on R1 or the Simfile DB


                            Comment

                            • behanjc
                              stargroup & me are <3'ers
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1546

                              #29
                              Re: My first song...

                              Originally posted by stargroup100
                              NG is generally filled with retards
                              http://stargroup100.newgrounds.com/
                              Haha :P
                              Not calling you a retard, just seemed funny to me.

                              http://www.facebook.com/BehanOfficial
                              https://soundcloud.com/behanmusic/powerhouse-ep-preview-out-now

                              Comment

                              • purebloodtexan
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2845

                                #30
                                Re: My first song...

                                Originally posted by stargroup100
                                cornandbeans is okay, but still kinda generic, dimrain sucks, paragonx9 is one the better ones, and I have no idea who xenogenocide is.

                                and jeff, I said "generally"
                                in other words, I'm a retard lol
                                Xenogenocide is a metal/rock artist. I recommend looking at his other boards, since he claims that Newgrounds was hist testing ground until he could agree on a final product.


                                Comment

                                Working...