talisman syncs things so you don't have to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #31
    Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

    yeah for anyone else having that problem you'd just have to copypaste what you highlight in. I guess it does it automatically in wordperfect then but not in word maybe.

    Comment

    • Xandertrax
      om nom nom
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 1495

      #32
      Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

      In word, ^p = return.

      who would've guessed?

      P.S. this works amazing. I just need to get better at it XD

      Comment

      • SulferDragon
        this is a waste of space
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 2668

        #33
        Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

        I'm to dense to understand this. I've never been good with guides, and unless someone shows me in person I can't understand most things like this. I guess I'll just have to sync the old fashioned way... If I knew how to use DDReam, I could use that. But again, I can't figure that out either.

        [/Noob]


        Comment

        • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 559

          #34
          Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

          Ha, this is posing to be a LOT of problems. 1st, my SM crashed cos I accidentally left on Assist Tick, and 64th notes at 190BPM = DOOM. 2nd, my SM crashed again. Just randomly. 3rd, my Word refused to find the { and } so I had to manually delete them (which doesn't take as long as it sounds), 4th it refused to turn it to one big column, so I just left it, just to see if it actually made a difference.

          And finally, Excel won't load because I need to reinstall it for some reason and we don't have the bloody disk!

          GAH, I WAS SO CLOSE. SCREW YOU MISS MICHIGAN WHY COULDN'T YOU BE CONSTANT.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

            Ben: Open Office.
            RIP

            Comment

            • DigitalS3r4ph
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 984

              #36
              Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to



              lol

              PM me if you find the secret.

              Comment

              • DigitalS3r4ph
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 984

                #37
                Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

                oops double post

                PM me if you find the secret.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #38
                  Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

                  that happened to me once before. I must have a glitch somewhere in my spreadsheet (had to make a new one when I came to college). Easy to fix though...

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #39
                    Re: talisman syncs things so you don't have to

                    I need some songs synced. Can you PM me your email so I can send you MP3s?
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    Working...