Somebody get S.S.H.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #16
    Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

    Oh yeah you did step it

    I'll step it still but it'll take me about 1 year more than what it'd take me when I was thinking I'd be the first to step it.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #17
      Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

      Whoever steps Holy Orders better not F**K it up. Im not kidding it's my favorite Guilty Gears song.

      Frankly, only Rebirth and Hi19 should even try.
      ​

      Comment

      • jimerax
        ★★★★★
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2003
        • 8185

        #18
        Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

        Originally posted by Rebirth0
        jimerax already stepped Big Blue. Its in my third style release pack thing
        I think you had a couple of files for it.

        not sure when they will be used though lol

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #19
          Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

          Well I stepped Big Blue about 10 months ago, just removed one freeze to make it FFR worthy. The file has never been released, so I want it on FFR very badly.

          Rebrith, I dunno how your 3rd-style pack fits into this whole judging system, but I'm submitting my file for sure.

          EDIT- If a million people are doing Holy Orders I won't step it. But it Silver Brian's gets in I will 100% unconditionally make a v2 for it.


          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #20
            Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

            <3

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #21
              Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

              Why do my threads explode when I'm asleep?

              I wanted to step Steel World, but it's 228 BPM, which equals 3-framers, which equals me sad.


              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #22
                Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

                As long as the simfile is fun, who cares about 3 framers..

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #23
                  Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

                  You guys rock <3
                  But I hope Big Blue is atleast a Challenging if not a Very Challenging cause I love that song

                  CBR
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #24
                    Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

                    Originally posted by Rebirth0
                    As long as the simfile is fun, who cares about 3 framers..
                    tass


                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #25
                      Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

                      Originally posted by Hi19
                      tass
                      I saw that one coming from a looooong way off. If there's one thing you should know about Tass is that he's very strict on sims
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Pichu_XP
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 950

                        #26
                        Re: Somebody get S.S.H.

                        Going to give Bloody Tears a shot.

                        EDIT: Forgot that FFR doesn't have holds. This might be harder than I thought.

                        Comment

                        Working...