I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xtreme2252
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 218

    #16
    Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

    I don't think many songs were even removed, and some of them seem like they're from newer times with permissions, like the 3!OH!3 and All Time Low, and a bunch of Light files as well as one A Black Rose Burial song and one All Shall Perish song.

    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Removed_file

    The only songs I can remember being removed for permissions reasons were Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 7 Battle.

    Comment

    • noname219
      FFR Wiki Admin
      • May 2007
      • 1694

      #17
      Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

      Originally posted by Xtreme2252
      It's missing a ton of stuff :

      Comment

      • rayword45
        Local Teenage Wastebasket
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2007
        • 3212

        #18
        Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

        Worth noting that a large chunk of the stuff on hi19's list was actually never public.

        I remember playing the password songs way back when I was a stupid 10 year old... How did I find those fun?

        I also remember that I never could get PWND to work and to this day, I wonder what the song sounded like.
        The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

        BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

        Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

        And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
        NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #19
          Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

          Widget files were mostly terrible so its ok that they're gone

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #20
            Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

            Originally posted by rayword45
            Sometimes I swear the entirety of Newgrounds beats off to the thought of sodomizing Dimrain47.
            I know I do.


            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #21
              Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

              Newgrounds has a ton of awesome music if you know where to look: p.s. Trinity came from Newgrounds. Take advantage of that CC licensing; you can find a lot of great music with a keen ear and some good searching skills.

              I let Step know as a courtesy when I charted Trinity and he was super stoked, haha.
              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 01-14-2015, 05:38 PM.

              Comment

              • Coolgamer
                Old-School Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 677

                #22
                Re: I'm sure this has been asked a million times but

                I know there used to be an offline version, did that still have the removed secret songs? Anyone still have it?

                Also, Captain Jack was a one time thing, but I vaguely recall that it showed up sometimes for his anniversary.




                Originally posted by Synthlight
                St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

                Comment

                Working...