SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #811
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    First file I played, because I was stepping this for my tournament. I had no idea icy had already stepped it.
    I swear icy and I step exactly the same lol, this is basically the file I was making.
    Also probably one of the first files I've ever seen where the use of mines actually made the file better
    p.s. da miss was bs!



    Compare: max combo to CBs.
    Yeah, I legit have stamina trouble with this file.
    The dense part is just... rip fingers
    Need to play more to get used to it, but I can read it no problem. Fun file.



    Also, I made it a good ways into Conspiracy of Silence just by blind jumptrilling. The file is dense enough that I was even comboing some of the JS sections with jumptrill spam haha
    I had 170 million when I failed which, considering how awful my accuracy was, means I was actually fairly far into the file. Certainly more than halfway.
    Oh well, I'll pass it someday. I like the song :3


    Comment

    • kaiten123
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 1117

      #812
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      yo Isaac, you should be beating me on sun son sunday.

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #813
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        aweshum stuff hi19, love that M-A combo lmao

        scores i got while lying down .__.

        sightread, superfun and Sophisticated simfile


        hey i can PA this as well as leonid!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)


        wristjacking while playing on your lap is really awkward
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #814
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          ergh one more. miss/perf'd the first bloody minijack cuz i wasn't paying attention -- woulda been pretty sick
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • lukestepwalker
            NEVER GOIN PRO
            • Jul 2007
            • 1137

            #815
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #816
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              that dickjazz is j7

              wat

              don't think I posted this yet, s.shuffle is fun lol.

              Comment

              • Anaru
                Banned
                • Dec 2011
                • 1530

                #817
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by gnr61
                ergh one more. miss/perf'd the first bloody minijack cuz i wasn't paying attention -- woulda been pretty sick
                dickj7..

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #818
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  not a score but... get kinda hype lmfao


                  only 127 bpm

                  Comment

                  • Anaru
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 1530

                    #819
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    not a score but... get kinda hype lmfao


                    only 127 bpm
                    the earth blew up v2??

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #820
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by kaiten123
                      yo Isaac, you should be beating me on sun son sunday.
                      i dont agree with this, i'm pretty shitty at this game now and it's gotten to the point where i only play for fun and no 7 hr speed training etc etc

                      Comment

                      • icontrolyourworld
                        Enjoy life!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4197

                        #821
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                        Comment

                        • samurai7694
                          바보
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4640

                          #822
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          hey..........j7 does help

                          cool j4 MA score dude



                          also, I hopefully get my xp laptop fixed soon so then I can finally get better scores :O)

                          Comment

                          • Zon Fire
                            ♎♏
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1082

                            #823
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Woahhh siick Cynthia, go for the quad!

                            Comment

                            • Anaru
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 1530

                              #824
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              go for AA on shind bad icy

                              and then go for AA on medium difficulty (lol)

                              Comment

                              • flash dualist
                                u wot m8?
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1225

                                #825
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~






                                ---C925, overhead---
                                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                                Comment

                                Working...