SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #601
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    I ****ed up at 3:00.

    And Dossar, I'm sorry I don't waste my time on a game that won't further any career known to the human race as much as you.

    Comment

    • Anaru
      Banned
      • Dec 2011
      • 1530

      #602
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by Herogashix
      I ****ed up at 3:00.

      And Dossar, I'm sorry I don't waste my time on a game that won't further any career known to the human race as much as you.
      *giggle*

      i laughed at this

      >implying you're furthering a career known to the human race

      Comment

      • Herogashix
        D7 Dating Sim Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2009
        • 2183

        #603
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        How the **** did I imply that? I'm saying I don't do a pointless thing as much as him.

        You guys argue too ****ing much, I'm gone.

        Comment

        • Anaru
          Banned
          • Dec 2011
          • 1530

          #604
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Herogashix
          How the **** did I imply that? I'm saying I don't do a pointless thing as much as him.

          You guys argue too ****ing much, I'm gone.
          no i think you're just mad dude

          dont post a bs score if you cant handle the flak

          also if you're just gonna say something like "oh blah bla i dont waste as much time as you", get some credentials first lol
          who are you to say shit like that lolol you're probably just some dropout

          Comment

          • DossarLX ODI
            Batch Manager
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 15013

            #605
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by Herogashix
            And Dossar, I'm sorry I don't waste my time on a game that won't further any career known to the human race as much as you.
            Way to be a total hypocrite here

            Wasting time bickering in this thread is not going to "further any career known to the human race", and neither is playing StarCraft

            Retarded expressivemanias ITT

            Edit: Oh man

            reborndossar 12:01 am
            (12:01:39 AM): Protip: If you aren't being reasonable to others, you can't expect them to be reasonable to you
            (12:01:42 AM): It's called teasing
            Travis deJong 12:01 am
            (12:01:48 AM): How was I being unreasonable? :S
            reborndossar 12:01 am
            (12:01:54 AM): LOL
            Travis deJong 12:02 am
            (12:02:13 AM): Okay, do you even know what unreasonable means.
            (12:02:28 AM): Probably, but you're probably misusing it.
            (12:02:38 AM): Trust me, all I've been saying is that stuff is easy
            (12:02:44 AM): if that's unreasonable, LOL
            (12:03:28 AM): Why do you even bother trying to harrass me though?
            (12:03:34 AM): It's not like you're making yourself cool.
            reborndossar 12:03 am
            (12:03:35 AM): I suggest you stop before humiliating yourself further
            Travis deJong 12:03 am
            (12:03:46 AM): How can I humiliate myself any further anyway?
            (12:03:51 AM): I already left because the community is gay.
            reborndossar 12:03 am
            (12:03:54 AM): By continuing with your attitude
            Travis deJong 12:04 am
            (12:04:12 AM): My attitude is because you're just a cock juggling thunder****.
            reborndossar 12:04 am
            (12:04:15 AM): You're not making yourself cool by saying that you'll quit stepmania and that you can BS scores

            Travis, I suggest you stop before you humiliate yourself even further. Your current attitude is why people don't take you seriously.
            Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 02-3-2012, 10:04 PM.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #606
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Okay I've gotten a lot of barely passed songs, but I think this is the first time I've ever gotten the "CLEARED" screen to come up with an E grade lmfao



              Did I actually pass this? lol I can't tell


              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #607
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                hi19hi19, that file is glitched - I think the ending goes to a negative BPM which makes the cleared screen come up early but the file is still going.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • Herogashix
                  D7 Dating Sim Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 2183

                  #608
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Roy, why are you even bothering with me anyway?
                  There's always the option to ignore me.
                  As for everyone else, too, you don't have to pay attention to me.
                  If you could actually ignore me for a change, you would actually be able to be human.

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #609
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    hi19hi19, that file is glitched - I think the ending goes to a negative BPM which makes the cleared screen come up early but the file is still going.
                    Ah that would explain it

                    EDIT- okay can you ***gots stop bickering for a sec
                    Legitimately proud of this, first pass
                    Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-3-2012, 10:12 PM.


                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #610
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Herogashix
                      Roy, why are you even bothering with me anyway?
                      There's always the option to ignore me.
                      As for everyone else, too, you don't have to pay attention to me.
                      If you could actually ignore me for a change, you would actually be able to be human.
                      But we chose not to, got a problem with our options now? as well as our opinions?

                      You cheated, we all know it, you even admitted to bullshitting that 11eleven score. Of course were going to bash on you because you cheated, in this case you are even worse as of when you posted the bs score since you are acting worse than dossar did at age 12.. Grow a pair and stop being a child bro

                      Nice pass hi19hi19
                      Last edited by Sakish; 02-3-2012, 10:18 PM.

                      Comment

                      • samurai7694
                        바보
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4640

                        #611
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        nice JHM pass

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #612
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Oh hey, hi19hi19 can vibrate! Sick first JHM pass

                          Originally posted by Herogashix
                          Roy, why are you even bothering with me anyway?
                          There's always the option to ignore me.
                          As for everyone else, too, you don't have to pay attention to me.
                          If you could actually ignore me for a change, you would actually be able to be human.
                          Way to be contradictory here

                          "why are you even bothering with me anyway" - So you're basically establishing that you're nothing but an attention whore?

                          "There's always the option to ignore me" - Again, sorry that I actually CARE about reasoning with you instead of just flat out saying that you're a retard all the time?

                          "As for everyone else, too, you don't have to pay attention to me." - When you post, you are publicly displaying your message to a community and expecting people to actually READ it.

                          "If you could actually ignore me for a change, you would actually be able to be human." - So just calling you a retard and ignoring you would be humane ?_? Sorry that I actually cared to REASON with you. What the hell do you think you're accomplishing by constantly shoving stupid crap like that into the community?
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #613
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            First A on this dump
                            I actually comboed the long 24th right jack, I think I figured out how to vibrate tonight lmfao
                            Now only if I could do the runningmen at the end I think I could get 90mil


                            Comment

                            • hi19hi19
                              lol happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 12194

                              #614
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              okay good you guys seem to be done talking about stupid shit I don't give a **** about

                              Time to finish posting my scores:

                              Broke 95 mil but missed twice right on the ending = lost the SDCB, fuu I will get it someday



                              YES FIRST PASS FINALLY



                              mfw I realized I can actually read this now



                              All four CBs in one random place in the middle. ****.
                              trufax: first time I've ever gotten a toasty on this file was this run lol what is true PA


                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #615
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Sick Middie Dragon

                                Comment

                                Working...