SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
HUHOriginally posted by StaiainLOL sorry rebound but I got this video before i saw your score so no douce intended :<
That makes no senseComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Wat---C925, overhead---
My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
howComment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
wow these are really sick quads. and thanks man miles is my favorite file by me too <3
stai............................................... ._.squirrel--it's whats for dinner.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
first EVER legitimate sm games. Fail was off, but would've been passes regardless.
Don't ask why I'm using 3x and not a Cmod, windows7 is being gay as hell and is refusing to cooperate. I do better on 3x than C400 anyway.
(both were sightreads)

am actually pretty proud of this one

edit: mfw I do better on challenge than heavy
Last edited by yo man im awesome; 02-18-2012, 02:59 PM.
Originally posted by choofyou double dad loving dipshitOriginally posted by t-rogdordammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bongOriginally posted by smartdude1212I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.Comment


















Comment