SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #781
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    J7 erryday
    It's Oni but w/e

    Tied my best

    8p better than my best


    Nice scores wc

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #782
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      3g almost DDP on Corporal oni

      lmfao that's absurd
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #783
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        nice blockbuster dude. and as i've told ya corporal is nuuuts

        tried a new key setup. it didn't like me rofl


        #21 ez one


        really good hi midare
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #784
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          oh dont mind me just posting scores i got with cold hands

          p.s. im taking another break until it gets warm enough to play again





          p.s.s. still sick j7 scores from u puppetmaster, gj

          Comment

          • kaiten123
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 1117

            #785
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            will fc


            1.3 rate will AA


            RA is impossible, everyone's bs

            Comment

            • Tyson ultima
              Autismspeaks.gov
              • Nov 2006
              • 1421

              #786
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              erryone so gud at prayer

              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #787
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                bud ran back out looks disgusting haha wow
                also yay j7 trend
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #788
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  bad cbs/pa
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • MinaciousGrace
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4278

                    #789
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    nice stia good to see you're finally picking up on j7

                    Comment

                    • sakura080789
                      Rapture Universe
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1751

                      #790
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      meh played some today

                      very fun file WC



                      also a fun file as well



                      bad



                      decent AA for the day



                      choof the AA is eluding me

                      Comment

                      • icontrolyourworld
                        Enjoy life!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4197

                        #791
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        I got a new keyboard and it gave me a huge stamina and speed boost, but at the cost of some MA xD

                        combo


                        first A


                        first A


                        First fc!


                        and 2 scores before I switched:



                        just gotta get used to this kb now and i'll be pumping out pretty cool scores in no time
                        Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 02-13-2012, 01:27 PM.

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #792
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          recounting quads again

                          ponyquad #1 (hi mina)


                          #2


                          fff

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #793
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Don't worry confidence is meant to be whiteflagged to oblivion. Sck score tho
                            Also I haven't quadded Valentine yet rofl
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #794
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Icy catching up to me xD

                              Nice scores Puppet and Alex

                              Comment

                              • Winrar
                                Quasi-porn
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 1843

                                #795
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                I tried SMO today, I skillboosted like crazy speed wise and ended up getting this potential AAA with bad ma.

                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                                Comment

                                Working...