SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #826
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    nice zeta there flashdualist, bet you can improve the MA on dark cave.

    also that's a pretty sick cyntha o__O
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #827
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      I wanted to post my Cynthia score... now I don't

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #828
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        pretty awesome cynthia luis

        also really nice zeta flash

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #829
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
          I wanted to post my Cynthia score... now I don't
          post it anyway or the communisst win
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #830
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            bummy PA but mashed my way down to 3cbs lol (fluke sdg fc seems possible)


            samurai MA rivals?
            kb miss lOl


            not a kb miss but of course i screw up the middle and almost quad the trill ffs


            isaac asked me to play this a while ago but the file's really dumpy and would take a lucky run to improve so i'm prolly not gonna try again
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #831
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              omg...............................

              dat cynthia

              now he DEFINITELY wont post his lmao
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • _Stepdude_
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2010
                • 641

                #832
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I'm gonna start playing some J7 aswell...

                Shit's going down

                Comment

                • flash dualist
                  u wot m8?
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1225

                  #833
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  thx guys. I really should go for zeta sdp and dark cave ma is something I need to improve on now that I can AAA this file without any bad habits.
                  ---C925, overhead---
                  My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                  My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #834
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    **** ya (easily quaddable now)


                    my left hand sucks hfguihgjuifjihfgijuhafgjh


                    huh


                    lol

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #835
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      gah nice azul. if u quad i'll kil u >:^(
                      vordhosbn is ridic too. i hope that applejack is j7 or something though haha.

                      anywho FINALLY


                      this is why i don't like playing speed files on j7 rofl




                      though i HAVE noticed (and mabe its a placebo thing or some shit) i seem to have a much easier time not horribly good-boo rushing certain patterns on the higher judge--my guess is the smaller windows? cuz i imagine that would make awkward rushable stuff much easier to combo
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • AlexDest
                        good hot
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 5309

                        #836
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by gnr61
                        i hope that applejack is j7 or something though haha.
                        if you help my left hand go back to the position it was in before, then i'll AA with like <200p, <100g

                        Comment

                        • EzExZeRo7497
                          ⠀
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 6858

                          #837
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          It's much easier to CBrush on J7 imo in general, sometimes I can combo stuff on J7 easier than J4 though

                          Some scores I got yesterday, still recovering from a skill drain


                          I can FC probably



                          I'll AA later



                          Here's my Cynthia score anyways I'm not worthy (I'm quite sure I can SDP, I got like 9 retard mode perfects in the beginning)
                          Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 02-15-2012, 08:31 PM.

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #838
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            sdg/1 cb on speedy mix .____________.;
                            as is, that score is incomprehensible to me haha 80p is nuts. bomh 1.2 seems disgusting as well
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • FrozenAngel91
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1029

                              #839
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              I would like to thank Icy's Nuclear blast JS packs for this improvement to my Jumpstreaming capabilities

                              First the pass scores




                              Jesus this one is ugly. Oh well, yay pass!

                              Anyways, actual scores now





                              First AA!


                              ow....


                              Originally posted by Findarian
                              get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                              Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                              I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                              Comment

                              • _Stepdude_
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 641

                                #840
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                SO I've been gone for a week and when I came back I started playing some J7.

                                lol, printed the wrong score so here's mine






                                Last edited by _Stepdude_; 02-16-2012, 12:50 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...