SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tyson ultima
    Autismspeaks.gov
    • Nov 2006
    • 1421

    #556
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    maplestory scores ~2012 Remix~

    Comment

    • Choofers
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2008
      • 6205

      #557
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by Herogashix




      consistancy

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #558
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by Staiain
        Take one Dossar (which dedicated his life to sm/ffr) and one snotty kid (who is still trying to defend his bs scores from half a year ago) and this is the result
        its adorable rly

        Comment

        • Gundam-Dude
          `~`
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7327

          #559
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          arguing mepstania only makes an interesting psychological study case
















































          other than being completely ****ing hilarious


          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

          Comment

          • Herogashix
            D7 Dating Sim Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Apr 2009
            • 2183

            #560
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Why would you waste your time talking about Herogayshix?

            @Choofers, Phalanx cmod, nuff said.

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #561
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              another file played on j7 that no one plays anymore

              Comment

              • roundb0x
                FFR Veteran
                • Dec 2008
                • 533

                #562
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                Travis deJong 9:13 pm
                (9:13:31 PM): how the **** do you vibrate. It's unknown archaic logic
                reborndossar 9:13 pm
                (9:13:43 PM): You shouldn't be asking me, I suck
                (9:13:43 PM):
                Travis deJong 9:14 pm
                (9:14:19 PM): Vibrating ***got is suddenly bad. osh- h
                reborndossar 9:14 pm
                (9:14:20 PM): It's purely physical though
                Travis deJong 9:15 pm
                (9:15:28 PM): But how.
                reborndossar 9:16 pm
                (9:16:15 PM): Well, you could try tensing up your Brachioradialls (the muscle in your forarm), so that way you can do fast jerking motions with your wrists.
                Travis deJong 9:17 pm
                (9:17:37 PM): I tried, but the fasted jacking I can do is Souon Forest hsmp11.
                reborndossar 9:17 pm
                (9:17:55 PM): Well then maybe you're a wristjacker
                reborndossar 9:18 pm
                (9:18:22 PM): It's also how you position your hand/arm though because you've probably observed that sometimes I do a "fist"
                Travis deJong 9:18 pm
                (9:18:37 PM): Well then don't expect a Reincarnation oni pass. 8) h
                Travis deJong (herogashix) is away 9:19 pm
                qq - on http://ebuddy.com Messenger 1s ago Comment
                Stay in touch. Send Travis deJong (herogashix) a text message
                Travis deJong 9:27 pm
                (9:27:12 PM): Teach me how to Conspiracy of Silence. !-!
                Travis deJong (herogashix) is available 10:52 pm
                qq - on http://ebuddy.com Messenger 1h and 33m ago Comment
                Travis deJong 11:04 pm
                (11:04:42 PM): Yo, what can you get on Crash? (hsmp2 or 4)
                reborndossar 11:04 pm
                (11:04:53 PM): I passed Crash back when I was a vibrating ***got
                (11:04:55 PM): lol
                Travis deJong 11:05 pm
                (11:05:35 PM): I wish I could pass it.
                Travis deJong 11:07 pm
                (11:07:41 PM): You know how said snow05 edit AAA wasn't impressive?
                reborndossar 11:07 pm
                (11:07:55 PM): Yeah, what was up with that?
                Travis deJong 11:08 pm
                (11:08:42 PM): The only hard part to pa is at the end, everything else is piss easy. :s
                reborndossar 11:09 pm
                (11:09:15 PM): Then why haven't you AAA'd it yet
                (11:09:17 PM):
                Travis deJong 11:10 pm
                (11:10:26 PM): As I said, the ending's hard to pa. 8) h
                reborndossar 11:11 pm
                (11:11:43 PM): Only the 64th jumps section in Reincarnation is hard to pass
                (11:11:47 PM): Everything else is piss easy
                (11:11:54 PM): You suck, you're not impressive, stepmania ***gotface
                (11:12:07 PM): Presented by yours truly, herpinmerpin
                Travis deJong 11:13 pm
                (11:13:04 PM): lol
                Travis deJong 11:15 pm
                (11:15:59 PM): But seriously, you can get teen cbs on 11eleven. After playing it 50 times recently, I realized the patterns are LOL. You could do good on it.
                reborndossar 11:16 pm
                (11:16:31 PM): "Realized the patterns are LOL"
                (11:16:36 PM): What the **** is that supposed to mean ?_?
                (11:16:57 PM): "lol pattern, you can do good"
                Travis deJong 11:18 pm
                (11:18:10 PM): If you isolate each section of 10 seconds and play them on 0.9x, you'll see what I mean.
                reborndossar 11:18 pm
                (11:18:55 PM): LOL
                (11:19:04 PM): I have no reason to take you seriously if you can't even explain something simple like that
                (11:19:13 PM): Try telling that to the SM scores guys
                Travis deJong 11:20 pm
                (11:20:04 PM): Just actually look at the file, Roy. Trust me. The patterns aren't hard to find a combo path.
                reborndossar 11:20 pm
                (11:20:38 PM): Just actually look at the second half of Snow05, Travis. Trust me. The patterns aren't hard to do.
                (11:21:33 PM): You'd have to be a pretty big dick to make a comment like that to a top tier player
                Travis deJong 11:21 pm
                (11:21:38 PM): It's not /hard/, it's /annoying to pa./
                reborndossar 11:21 pm
                (11:21:40 PM): If you tried saying that to anyone else, they'd lol at you
                Travis deJong 11:23 pm
                (11:23:48 PM): ?_? A pattern is annoying and awkward and I can't pa it. That's basically snow05.
                reborndossar 11:24 pm
                (11:24:13 PM): Then you need to look at it more, preferrably on .9 rate
                Travis deJong 11:26 pm
                (11:26:17 PM): You should go into the sm editor and see the "bs" section of 11eleven. You'd feel stupid if you saw how easy it is.
                reborndossar 11:28 pm
                (11:28:19 PM): My current score on it is basically near the best I can do and I was actually doing most of the patterns
                (11:28:25 PM): The CBs came from anchor transitions
                (11:28:48 PM): Go into the SM scores and tell people to see the "bs" section of 11eleven and say how easy it is
                (11:28:49 PM): I dare you
                (11:28:49 PM):
                Travis deJong 11:29 pm
                (11:29:21 PM): They don't even know how to read shit. Why should I?
                reborndossar 11:30 pm
                (11:30:02 PM): LOL
                (11:30:04 PM): Go tell that to them
                Travis deJong 11:30 pm
                (11:30:26 PM): I would if I wasn't on mobile.
                reborndossar 11:30 pm
                (11:30:42 PM): Alright, then as soon as you can, tell that to them
                Travis deJong 11:31 pm
                (11:31:19 PM): Tomorrow morning if I don't feel like absolute shit.
                (11:32:24 PM): Btw, on my theme, I can read up to C1300 + Hallway because of how much room there is on my screen.
                reborndossar 11:33 pm
                (11:33:15 PM): Go make a video of you getting teens cbs on 11eleven
                Travis deJong 11:33 pm
                (11:33:48 PM): Don't have a camera anymore. ;o
                Travis deJong 11:36 pm
                (11:36:06 PM): I gotta sleep. Talk to you later yossar.
                gay
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #563
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Havent played much stepmania lately.. This is why

                  Comment

                  • Herogashix
                    D7 Dating Sim Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2183

                    #564
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Ridiculosus...

                    Also, I'll probably be making a video of 11eleven soon so yeah.
                    But expect a score like this; (87.1331% DP, 5.8669% away from AA)
                    Last edited by Herogashix; 02-3-2012, 02:49 PM.

                    Comment

                    • cetaka
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2550

                      #565
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Sakish
                      This is after all a "stepmania" community, problems? no..? then shut the hell up and let ppl talk about whatever they want to.
                      qft




                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #566
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        c950 LOL
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #567
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Puppet, the resolution on the screen I used + Xi Black r2's play screen is ****ing HUGE.
                          And yes, I did. But it was after I studied the file a lot and partially luck. As I told Dossar, look at it separately and actually look at the bs section of that file. Trust me. You can actually do that, Stai.
                          It's hard to MA or even PA that file, but at least when I try to, I can get better MA/PA than that old score. I only focused on Combo and CBs back then.

                          But why focus on Herogayshix. For **** sakes, guys. If you guys care so much about this shit, why don't you just start a huge debate thread over the probability of scores on files I play.

                          Comment

                          • Sakish
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 2973

                            #568
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Herogashix
                            Puppet, the resolution on the screen I used + Xi Black r2's play screen is ****ing HUGE.
                            And yes, I did. But it was after I studied the file a lot and partially luck. As I told Dossar, look at it separately and actually look at the bs section of that file. Trust me. You can actually do that, Stai.
                            It's hard to MA or even PA that file, but at least when I try to, I can get better MA/PA than that old score. I only focused on Combo and CBs back then.
                            this is the biggest bullshit i've ever seen, i can read the file perfectly and see the patterns without any troubles at all, yet i cant hit all of the notes..

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #569
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Herogashix
                              Puppet, the resolution on the screen I used + Xi Black r2's play screen is ****ing HUGE.
                              And yes, I did. But it was after I studied the file a lot and partially luck. As I told Dossar, look at it separately and actually look at the bs section of that file. Trust me. You can actually do that, Stai.
                              It's hard to MA or even PA that file, but at least when I try to, I can get better MA/PA than that old score. I only focused on Combo and CBs back then.

                              But why focus on Herogayshix. For **** sakes, guys. If you guys care so much about this shit, why don't you just start a huge debate thread over the probability of scores on files I play.
                              you're so determined to seem legit

                              and yet you subject yourself to the insults we give you and then post that insult in a sarcastic way that drastically makes fun of you more

                              yeah... you really are hopeless

                              Comment

                              • Herogashix
                                D7 Dating Sim Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 2183

                                #570
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                I honestly don't understand you guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...