SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MinaciousGrace
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 4278

    #466
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by TarrikTornadoMod
    You guys are all amazing at this shit, but this for me .. is ****ing insane. 1.25x rate, my arms are sore as **** now lmao .. Wasn't sure i had the energy to keep up halfway through but pushed on anyway for a sick pass.



    It's in HSMP3
    you probably want to mod your rates to increments of 0.1 instead of using sm5's default

    i mean feel free to play on 1.25x but when posting the only thing that tells 99% of people here is that it's somewhere between 1.3x and 1.2x in difficulty

    also wat isaac said

    Comment

    • U.N. Owen
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 640

      #467
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by Sakish
      Life diffic 2 on that stepmania..
      Not to mention that SM5's life difficulty is lenient anyway (unless they fixed it within the past couple months).

      Edit: Nevermind. Apparently you have to decrease the life value to up the difficulty to where it should be. That's ass backwards.
      Last edited by U.N. Owen; 01-28-2012, 02:50 PM.

      Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

      "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #468
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        ~~~~~

        Comment

        • TarrikTornadoMod
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2011
          • 19

          #469
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          >That feel when i didn't know any of this shit because I don't really play SM
          >inb4new***

          I'll change it.

          Comment

          • Shikari
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 2055

            #470
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            random dump







            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Shikari for resident profile artist

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #471
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Grave Consequence is pretty solid for you. Pretty sure you can AAA it with some practice


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #472
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I HAVEN'T PLAYED THIS IN LIKE 3 YEARS HOW DO I HAVE THE SAME HABITS


                idk will AAA



                god quadded to like 1200 got nervous and looked at my MS during the rainbow solo =.=


                at least i can AA this consistently now + 193 \O/


                terrible prolly hard pain


                p good


                alex is too pro


                well... fck


                SR, bombed the first funny thing. still felt good


                AA : D


                this is sck i think
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #473
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by gnr61
                  well... fck

                  Sick scores overall, race you to AA for Chik Habit Oni
                  Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 01-28-2012, 08:58 PM.

                  Comment

                  • U.N. Owen
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 640

                    #474
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Haven't played the file in ages, but that Burn looks pretty tight.

                    Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

                    "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

                    Comment

                    • AlexDest
                      good hot
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5309

                      #475
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      thats actually really good PA on chik habit puppet lmao

                      also sweet AA on comme le vent : )

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #476
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        I think I can SDP.


                        YUS

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #477
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                          Comment

                          • AlexDest
                            good hot
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 5309

                            #478
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            why do u play such gay files

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #479
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              because he's gay


                              first aa I think

                              Comment

                              • AlexDest
                                good hot
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 5309

                                #480
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                one fresh AA a la choof

                                more failed AAAA scores: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...1&postcount=16

                                sightread, AAAA sabotaged : (


                                solo is doable to MA, too bad i suk at it


                                cool

                                Last edited by AlexDest; 01-29-2012, 01:05 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...