SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LongGone
    -
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2008
    • 1679

    #511
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Random play


    ???


    ..


    why


    why
    My Solo Simfiles
    My Solo Simfiles Part 2

    Originally posted by Choofers
    people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

    Comment

    • FrozenAngel91
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 1029

      #512
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Was practicing some stuff I'm bad at and got some fairly good scores, so....


      First AA! Those end jump jacks would always get me, but I (semi) made it through them today


      I really suck at jumpstream, but I'm getting better. I think at least...


      Originally posted by Findarian
      get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
      Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
      I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

      Comment

      • U.N. Owen
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 640

        #513
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by FrozenAngel91
        First AA! Those end jump jacks would always get me, but I (semi) made it through them today
        I just got my first AA on that earlier today. hi5

        Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

        "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

        Comment

        • FrozenAngel91
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 1029

          #514
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by U.N. Owen
          I just got my first AA on that earlier today. hi5
          hi5

          That's way better MA than me though, I've gotta really work on my jacking ability if I ever wanna meet that score


          Originally posted by Findarian
          get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
          Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
          I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

          Comment

          • AlexDest
            good hot
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 5309

            #515
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            i now see how bad i've gotten with wrist jacking on my left hand, i apparently struggle to MA the jumpjacks

            Comment

            • gnr61
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7251

              #516
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              shudup you v.v
              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

              Comment

              • AlexDest
                good hot
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 5309

                #517
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by gnr61
                shudup you v.v


                seriously though, i can barely do any good on files like red sign consistently now ;_;

                and im not motivated to get that skill back so idk

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #518
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  yah except even your 'bad' red sign is probably top 10 tier so it's a bit of a cognitive dissonance thing when someone says 'i suck at this' and then posts a score that two or three people can beat. i get that you mean 'bad for me' and not 'bad' but it makes me go >:[ every time someone does it rofl
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • moches
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3996

                    #519
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    damn Longgone, you've gotten very good. nice scores on all the Tsukasa files, Hyperdr!ve and Rage Template both seem improvable tho

                    Comment

                    • moches
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3996

                      #520
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      and seriously duders check my sig, I'm trying to promote this site as aggressively as possible :3

                      Comment

                      • AlexDest
                        good hot
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 5309

                        #521
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        did you guys know hes asking if you like free indie music

                        Originally posted by moches
                        and seriously duders check my sig, I'm trying to promote this site as aggressively as possible :3
                        quoting because bottom paged

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #522
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #523
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            right in the beginning fml


                            alos sorry that was kinda a bitchy post alex, i was just caffeine deprived <3
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #524
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              wat

                              Comment

                              • flash dualist
                                u wot m8?
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1225

                                #525
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Pokemon medley isn't that good. Improve that combo.
                                ---C925, overhead---
                                My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                                My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                                Comment

                                Working...