well **** you too nvlm
the only good thing about this is the ddp
one miss np ill take it
and i'm sorry if i rarely comment on scores in the thread, i honestly can't recognize any of these files so i couldn't tell you if the score was good or not
I deleted all my Stepmania folder stuff. New profile, using plain default theme this time, only having specific files I DL, so I don't have a bunch of songs anymore clogging up my harddrive just sitting there never getting played.
Thought the CBs were cool.
Kinda mad. :/
****ed up at the end rolls, could've been 12 less Greats.
First AA.
Idk, seemed good to me. I somehow almost nailed the right hand vibrating.
Best score of the night. It might be bad to you guys, but these CBs were epic for me.
had the AAA till I decided to derp it right at the end
Originally posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
You AAA'd cause you dodged the correct number of mines alex :P
Also holy crap how do you dodge those mines like that at all, I can't even see the notes in that song lmao
Originally posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
Comment