SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #3466
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Had fun with a few more rates lately


    1.3 Rate


    1.2 Rate


    1.2 Rate


    1.1 Rate


    EDIT: Dear christ my last 1.2 play was shit lmfao, just supped by 8m

    Last edited by yo man im awesome; 06-17-2012, 10:00 AM.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #3467
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Eze said this is good :3
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #3468
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        nice ma

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #3469
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Nice MA Opkiller
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #3470
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Nice MA

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #3471
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Nice MA

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Herogashix
                D7 Dating Sim Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2009
                • 2183

                #3472
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                herogashi = ?
                A retarded **** with long curly hair and bad teeth. Good enough?

                Originally posted by Choofers
                it's funny because you've already did this before LOL
                /before/. I did it before I said I stopped being bs. I just wonder why my We Luv Lama Oni 6g 3cb vid with ini and judge proof is irrelevant. I also have an Emiru Maniax 1.1 vid up with ini and judge proof. Still irrelevant? I have 2 vids up currently, along with a 11eleven A with judge and ini proof and smo stat proof also. Still I'm bs? Whatever.


                Nice MA Op.
                Nice Fury of the Jumpstream 1.1, yo man. ;o
                Nice 1.1 Blue Planet kaiten.
                Dunno Storytime, but that looks sick Alex.

                Comment

                • Darkomni
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 287

                  #3473
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  sup guys




                  just some scores, oprah shmup, extratone in a perfect world, died in your arms tonight

                  my index speed has been steadily improving

                  Comment

                  • Herogashix
                    D7 Dating Sim Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2183

                    #3474
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Sick scores. :O

                    Just finished playing a bit before chilling with my brother.
                    Didn't expect an A. Could've done a bit better at the end though.

                    Bombed the greats and goods at some rolls. So gay.



                    I really dunno why I did this. Tornado mod sucks.

                    Comment

                    • MinaciousGrace
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4278

                      #3475
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~



                      not sure if a couple misses were derp or kb

                      Comment

                      • kaiten123
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 1117

                        #3476
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by AlexDest
                        blue planet 1.1 looks like my 1.0
                        also who's op was that again
                        Roundbux op

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #3477
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace


                          not sure if a couple misses were derp or kb
                          gg i quit >: [
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • xXOpkillerXx
                            ✘ Forever OP✘
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 4207

                            #3478
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Hero you should AAA Turtle Fence

                            Comment

                            • flash dualist
                              u wot m8?
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1225

                              #3479
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Dat Applejack on j7 is sick! wtfff
                              ---C925, overhead---
                              My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                              My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #3480
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace


                                not sure if a couple misses were derp or kb
                                wtf

                                Comment

                                Working...