SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #5656
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    good cbs

    work on your ma new guy !!
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #5657
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Originally posted by gnr61
      niiiiice gon op, Ormix. idk how to combo that file. but jesus LMAO the accuracy on the dforce file--you sure you don't have an offset issue or something?
      naw it was just so long that I lost focus half way through. it was more of a mental thing x.x

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #5658
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Originally posted by RuGuru

        Pretty happy when I got this.
        really cool AA guy i've never seen before. keep playing, you got some chops o_o

        @ormix - haha yeah, that file's a real pain in the ass. very stressful to try to combo it since you know it's just going to go on fucen forever =.=
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • icontrolyourworld
          Enjoy life!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2007
          • 4197

          #5659
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~










          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #5660
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            kool jumpstream scores icy. go for that shihen AAA, you can prolly do it without much trouble
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #5661
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              @poopet: speaking of piano forte, how well can you score on it. I AAA'd it with 36p but I can't even come close to that anymore let alone get better MA, rofl

              I'm really bad at cold heart so I'd imagine you getting like <20p piano forte


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • RuGuru
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2011
                • 397

                #5662
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~


                Hayden's OP. Fun dump imo.

                Comment

                • DJMAYYYNE
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 609

                  #5663
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Originally posted by icontrolyourworld

                  I died.

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #5664
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    @poopet: speaking of piano forte, how well can you score on it. I AAA'd it with 36p but I can't even come close to that anymore let alone get better MA, rofl

                    I'm really bad at cold heart so I'd imagine you getting like <20p piano forte
                    bleh, not a good file for me haha. maybe that's why i'm so blown away by that score. i've never AAA'd it (jx right-left rolls with awkward shit right before them) and my best MA is mid-twenties with a few greats, which felt fantastic at the time x_x

                    i just...don't like that file rofl
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • icontrolyourworld
                      Enjoy life!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4197

                      #5665
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      More scores xD







                      Comment

                      • sakura080789
                        Rapture Universe
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1751

                        #5666
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        who's We Luv Lama file is that Icy? btw like that Ascension To Heaven score bro

                        Comment

                        • icontrolyourworld
                          Enjoy life!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4197

                          #5667
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          That's my We Luv Lama file, I didn't know there was another xD

                          Comment

                          • sakura080789
                            Rapture Universe
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1751

                            #5668
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            yeah Spitfire had an old one but i doubt i still have it

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #5669
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              here (quaddable h3h3)

                              Comment

                              • RuGuru
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 397

                                #5670
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by AlexDest
                                here (quaddable h3h3)
                                Nice AAA alex.

                                Comment

                                Working...