FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #57361
    Re: FFR Scores

    yeah, I know autofail isn't required but it helps cue you exactly when to hit your final two boos, i.e. as the screen begins to dim


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • sjoecool1991
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2302

      #57362
      Re: FFR Scores

      Goddammit, stupid booflag.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #57363
        Re: FFR Scores

        Worst antitoken ever

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #57364
          Re: FFR Scores

          too easy to get this token, just need to keep whoring it




          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #57365
            Re: FFR Scores

            My method was more of a "luck" approach, with autofail set to 3p-5g-7a-8m-11b. When you start the song, hit 8 boos before any arrows approach. Then, shoot for a 12 combo while getting 2p/4g/6a. If you get more on any of those, you fail. If you reach 12 combo, STOP HITTING THE ****ING ARROWS.

            By this point I'm sure you've figured out the 20th arrow in the entire song, so you just have to wait until you fail via 8 misses and then hit a LD jump in time to get your final 2 boos.

            Also, while getting 2p/4g/6a, hit super early and count your perfects while you're doing so. After a while you'll eventually find that you can keep track of your perfect count and your (in)accuracy and you can somewhat "perfect" your approach until you get past the 12 combo. The feeling of getting past a 12 combo with those autofail restrictions is exhilarating.

            And then of course the next most annoying thing is trying to time your final 2 boos so that you don't get them and deplete your bar before the 8th miss registers.
            Last edited by smartdude1212; 11-15-2010, 02:03 PM.

            Comment

            • MrRubix
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2026
              • 8340

              #57366
              Re: FFR Scores

              I am still shocked nobody's bothered to actually look at the token yet
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

              Comment

              • smartdude1212
                2 is poo
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 6687

                #57367
                Re: FFR Scores

                It's a gigantic **** you to the world. It's not the cure for cancer.

                Comment

                • Vanilla Mnm
                  cavs
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 3258

                  #57368
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  I'm really about to just stop playing...
                  I get all the way through Shining Sword & I hit 2 goods on like a jump that's under 10 arrows until the end because of lag. this lag is so ****ing annoying.

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #57369
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    hey I FC'd gigadelic am I good yet?


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #57370
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      No, 348 boos, you should be ashamed of yourself, give up now. :P

                      Comment

                      • Candycaneman4
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1

                        #57371
                        Re: FFR Scores

                        Originally posted by foxfire667
                        Today is BY FAR the BEST DAY EVER for me...seriously! I thought Blindfolds aside was sweet, well how about my first FGO AAA for size!?!? God my hands are still shaking from this, I'm done for the day, or at least for a few hours...I am WAY to jittery at the moment to play any songs after this!!



                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/58620547/

                        Granted jumpstreams are my strongest point, and the timing in this FGO isn't as crazy as a lot of them...it's still a 6 MINUTE FGO AAA! I CAME...

                        Comment

                        • remedy1502
                          remederpin
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 4885

                          #57372
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          Goddamn. Got 2-4-6-8-9, 12 combo. ****.

                          Comment

                          • qqwref
                            stepmania archaeologist
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 4092

                            #57373
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            I am still shocked nobody's bothered to actually look at the token yet
                            I looked at it a while ago, when it was first released. What's so special that anyone who sees it would automatically post? Are you talking about the middle finger?
                            Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                            Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                            Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #57374
                              Re: FFR Scores



                              I'm happy no more whoring.
                              Last edited by remedy1502; 11-15-2010, 02:46 PM.

                              Comment

                              • smartdude1212
                                2 is poo
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 6687

                                #57375
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                Finally got my Revo rank under 100 but I'm still absolute caca at it.

                                Comment

                                Working...