FFR Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bob bob
    This Is How We Do It~
    • Oct 2006
    • 3226

    #57466
    Re: FFR Scores

    can improve, just wanted a better fc lol
    Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
    Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
    Waiting for 2 Million members...
    5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #57467
      Re: FFR Scores

      Nice BB evo AAA and nice bloodmeat. I am actually really terrible at bloodmeat because it has a left hand trill as well as a right hand trill. Putting it on mirror just makes one or the other of those trills to hard for me because my left hand sucks.

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2026
        • 8340

        #57468
        Re: FFR Scores

        So index it
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • Izzy
          Snek
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 9195

          #57469
          Re: FFR Scores

          Unfortunately I think index is going to fail me here and not only because of the tripples and quads. Without those maybe I could full combo it at best.

          Comment

          • revolutionomega
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2006
            • 2240

            #57470
            Re: FFR Scores

            Nice BBevo I'm looking at working on that, FFLBF and fixing up a few things soon. Maybe I'll make a run at pants tomorrow but for now I'm off for the day.
            "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
            - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

            Comment

            • TC_Cyrenics
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2009
              • 963

              #57471
              Re: FFR Scores

              If you want tips on the token:

              1. Set up your autofail to 3-5-7-8-11. Don't hit boos until...

              2. After you manage to hit the first 12 notes without AF'ing out, wait until you miss four notes.

              3. Hit eight boos.

              4. Then get the other four misses, but on the lass miss, add the other two boos before the AF takes effect.

              5. ???

              6. 2p-4g-6a-8m-10b-12c, done and locked up. <3
              Originally posted by kaiten123
              wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

              Comment

              • Sarahate
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 114

                #57472
                Re: FFR Scores

                This file...I looked at the replay and i realized how horribly bad the notes were placed XD

                Replay:http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/58820757/

                Comment

                • XXXsmittyXXX
                  Anxiety monster
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 6924

                  #57473
                  Re: FFR Scores

                  Originally posted by Izzy
                  Nice BB evo AAA and nice bloodmeat. I am actually really terrible at bloodmeat because it has a left hand trill as well as a right hand trill. Putting it on mirror just makes one or the other of those trills to hard for me because my left hand sucks.
                  Are you sure you're not thinking of blood-drunk? haha.

                  Comment

                  • Superfreak04
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2407

                    #57474
                    Re: FFR Scores

                    Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
                    Are you sure you're not thinking of blood-drunk? haha.
                    This.

                    Comment

                    • TC_Cyrenics
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 963

                      #57475
                      Re: FFR Scores

                      The epic homoness of this file makes me laugh.

                      Originally posted by kaiten123
                      wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                      Comment

                      • Izzy
                        Snek
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 9195

                        #57476
                        Re: FFR Scores

                        Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
                        Are you sure you're not thinking of blood-drunk? haha.
                        Oh damn, I think you are right.

                        Now I have no idea what bloodmeat is. I'll go play it and see.

                        Comment

                        • Superfreak04
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2407

                          #57477
                          Re: FFR Scores

                          Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
                          The epic homoness of this file makes me laugh.

                          Nice rank jump.

                          Comment

                          • remedy1502
                            remederpin
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 4885

                            #57478
                            Re: FFR Scores

                            Originally posted by Sarahate
                            This file...I looked at the replay and i realized how horribly bad the notes were placed XD

                            Replay:http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/58820757/
                            Nice AAA. I cannot get this -.-

                            Comment

                            • Vanilla Mnm
                              cavs
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 3258

                              #57479
                              Re: FFR Scores

                              53rd VC AAA... my hands are freezing >.>


                              54th.. played it 3 times, 2 blackflags and then an AAA
                              Last edited by Vanilla Mnm; 11-16-2010, 03:47 PM.

                              Comment

                              • foxfire667
                                The FFRchiver
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2170

                                #57480
                                Re: FFR Scores

                                Only 13 more VC files to AAA! Did about 14 today...might do a few more.


                                I still have no idea how I'll AAA Party 4 U v2...BUT I'll think of something. God that background is just in such terrible contrast with the arrows.
                                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                                Comment

                                Working...