SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2026
    • 8340

    #55006
    Re: SM Scores

    data drain oni 1.1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • leonid
      I am leonid
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2008
      • 8080

      #55007
      Re: SM Scores

      blue planet 1.1



      Proud member of Team No

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2026
        • 8340

        #55008
        Re: SM Scores

        Road of Death Oni 1.1
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #55009
          Re: SM Scores

          The Last Winged Unicorn 1.1



          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #55010
            Re: SM Scores

            That's enough suggestions for the both of you T_T

            edit: 4,200th post

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #55011
              Re: SM Scores

              Old score







              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • lukestepwalker
                NEVER GOIN PRO
                • Jul 2007
                • 1137

                #55012
                Re: SM Scores

                i Can AAA this probably +_+


                Ya boy i can Fc this +_+ so yeai beat yur cbs even though im suck with cbs


                wats all this jammin talk


                fukkk i got too many greats by accident


                finnally


                idk i fd up


                a lil better


                goddammit


                another goddammt


                too many greats


                mnncoll i did this for you lol bad rato but barely supped you

                Comment

                • PhaeL v2
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 942

                  #55013
                  Re: SM Scores

                  fix that Please Listen, Luke, I'm sure you can do better. But good scores all around, specially Meikaikikou, go for the AAA.

                  GD, play more singles, lol. And good MA.

                  And I don't feel like playing anything from GLoVE's gym, I hate them.
                  But I'll try to see what I can get in Brainabnormalities
                  Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                  Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                  Comment

                  • TC_Cyrenics
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 963

                    #55014
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Is this Last Regrets any good? I got all 4 greats on the 2nd trill and almost every perf on one trill or the other...
                    Originally posted by kaiten123
                    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #55015
                      Re: SM Scores

                      FC'ing both trills is nice, but MA/PA are nothing special

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #55016
                        Re: SM Scores

                        played some speedier files today

                        non rates first up


                        this song is the ****, I could probably quad, but I doubt I'll ever not mess up


                        doubt I'm doing better than this, nailed everything except for the long 12th and 24th mini jacks


                        PA is the only decent thing about this score, if only I didn't dump so many perfs in the awkward paterns


                        can finally AA this again, I'll post a better score when I've got the stamina to really nail the JS like I know I can


                        don't really know about this one

                        rate time


                        eh ma is probably a little off but solid I guess


                        the colored bursts are impossible


                        this was sick


                        this is only like 10 perfs worse than my 1.0 haha


                        sightread, strange things happen when you play a file on rate before on normal speed
                        Last edited by bender5; 11-13-2009, 12:01 PM.

                        Comment

                        • alexdestructions
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1757

                          #55017
                          Re: SM Scores

                          learn to play with mines
                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                          Originally posted by xferrarix
                          actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #55018
                            Re: SM Scores

                            lmao cinnamon roll 1.2


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • bender5
                              The 40% Iron Chef
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 4894

                              #55019
                              Re: SM Scores

                              Originally posted by alexdestructions
                              learn to play with mines
                              why it's a stupid concept?

                              also, I can't tell if gundam's post was laughing at the score or the fact that I tried it on 1.2

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #55020
                                Re: SM Scores

                                the fact that you tried it on 1.2

                                I have to try it next time I play


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...