SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lukestepwalker
    NEVER GOIN PRO
    • Jul 2007
    • 1137

    #54931
    Re: SM Scores

    hahaha im going to be the best black player 1 day *_^
    just rebound is in my way but im close(rawwwwwrrrrr)

    hey i puertorican to and mexican guess samurai7649 is the best puertorican too (dammit)

    hmmm whos the best mexican player? well i call dibs on it until some 1 else screams(chinga tu madre puto)

    Comment

    • lukestepwalker
      NEVER GOIN PRO
      • Jul 2007
      • 1137

      #54932
      Re: SM Scores

      phael that need for speed is good man *_^ go for the AAA im gonna try that song in a bit to compare havent played it in a while..


      (i post so much maybe i shuld slow down)

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #54933
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by lukestepwalker
        well enugh talking some 1 shuld set this thing up...phael,gundam dude,
        I've never hosted a tourney before so I don't get why I'm listed here ?___?

        Originally posted by kaiten123
        i'm also black


        I was always under the impression you were asian or white.


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • Fast Fingered Fiend
          Banned
          • Nov 2009
          • 496

          #54934
          Re: SM Scores




          Repost because I really wanna know what other people get on it

          Comment

          • [TeRa]
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 9922

            #54935
            Re: SM Scores

            im black too the lighting in my videos is just really bright

            Comment

            • kaiten123
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 1117

              #54936
              Re: SM Scores

              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude


              I was always under the impression you were asian or white.
              hmm... maybe cuz i was mostly raised by a white mother and mostly hang out with white and asain people.

              @fast fingered fiend (yaboy): iirc i had an AA sdcb with slightly better timing and like 95 mil. i thought it was bad so i didn't ss.

              Comment

              • PhaeL v2
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2009
                • 942

                #54937
                Re: SM Scores

                Originally posted by lukestepwalker
                phael that need for speed is good man *_^ go for the AAA
                The only thing that keeps me from the AAA are the 444 bpm 16th bursts. They gave me the misses and some greats of my score.
                Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                Comment

                • Fast Fingered Fiend
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 496

                  #54938
                  Re: SM Scores

                  Originally posted by [TeRa]
                  im black
                  no

                  Originally posted by kaiten123
                  fast fingered fiend (yaboy)
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • lukestepwalker
                    NEVER GOIN PRO
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1137

                    #54939
                    Re: SM Scores

                    yaboy where can i get pure? ruby

                    Comment

                    • Fast Fingered Fiend
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 496

                      #54940
                      Re: SM Scores

                      grr, I'm not yaboy. And in TG09

                      Comment

                      • dandandamdandan1111
                        the baker man
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2176

                        #54941
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                        grr, I'm not yaboy. And in TG09
                        stop growling, yaboy

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #54942
                          Re: SM Scores

                          You guys are funny. Well, I got some rates scores today.

                          Haven't played this in a while. Probably sucks.


                          Almost SDCB. D:


                          1.1x rate


                          Wow, I can so AA this. Just need to focus a little more.



                          Horrible lmao.



                          Not sure if this is good. I think it's decent though.



                          This was fun. Pretty sure I can AA on 1.2x as well.



                          Sightread 1.1x 190mil reach AA. O_O



                          Lmao, i Aed 1.1x with horrible ms!



                          How the hell is this an A? LOL



                          I can AA this. I screwed up the beginning randomly lmao.

                          Last edited by i love you; 11-11-2009, 08:05 PM.
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • kaiten123
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 1117

                            #54943
                            Re: SM Scores

                            brb, i gotta go try some of those

                            Comment

                            • Bluearrowll
                              ⊙▃⊙
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 7376

                              #54944
                              Re: SM Scores

                              only score worth posting I got today I think


                              1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                              1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                              3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                              5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                              9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                              10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                              10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                              FMO AAA Count: 71
                              FGO AAA Count: 10

                              Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                              PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                              - I Love You


                              An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                              beep beep beep beep beep
                              beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                              beep beep beep beep beep
                              - ieatyourlvllol

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #54945
                                Re: SM Scores

                                THE FUCK?
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...