SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Roman Candle
    Banned
    • Aug 2009
    • 146

    #50266
    Re: SM Scores

    Comment

    • alexdestructions
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 1757

      #50267
      Re: SM Scores

      still nice scores sakish
      Originally posted by who_cares973
      playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
      Originally posted by xferrarix
      actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #50268
        Re: SM Scores

        Genie in a bottle sucks, Untouched is great
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • Sakish
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 2973

          #50269
          Re: SM Scores

          Im so bad at mini trills so i'd be better if i just suicided or something.
          Otherwise i could aaa that file so ez

          Comment

          • Sakish
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 2973

            #50270
            Re: SM Scores

            IsaacOnODI (01:15:23): ?_?
            Chausta (01:15:26): ._.
            IsaacOnODI (01:15:38): :^)
            Chausta (01:16:35): =
            IsaacOnODI (01:16:44): D;
            Chausta (01:16:48): o_o
            IsaacOnODI (01:16:58): >_>
            Chausta (01:17:03): ;_;
            IsaacOnODI (01:17:07): <_<
            Chausta (01:17:21): ಠ_ಠ
            IsaacOnODI (01:17:32): <_>
            Chausta (01:17:38): x_x
            Chausta (01:17:50): ;]
            IsaacOnODI (01:17:55): ;[
            Chausta (01:18:43): ;>
            IsaacOnODI (01:19:06): >;

            Comment

            • eVILPeeR
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 2284

              #50271
              Re: SM Scores

              This is for bender, two scores for now:

              Sup lol:


              You need to improve this one (screenie is two pages back from yours):


              I think this isn't very good but passing is ok:


              A nice surge of speed today:
              Last edited by eVILPeeR; 08-25-2009, 07:14 PM.

              Comment

              • mnnicol
                U mirin'?
                • Jun 2007
                • 4262

                #50272
                Re: SM Scores

                Wow, nice Rolling Rose. I think you can improve Scarlet in the Dream
                - Retired Stepman
                - I lift things up and put them down

                Comment

                • [TeRa]
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 9922

                  #50273
                  Re: SM Scores

                  smores

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #50274
                    Re: SM Scores

                    Done.

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #50275
                      Re: SM Scores

                      Awesome DDP.

                      If you keep it up, you can be a potential MA rival for me


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • eVILPeeR
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 2284

                        #50276
                        Re: SM Scores

                        My MA blows big so I doubt I could lol

                        Got this just now.. was going for AA but I assume I'm a ways off


                        Edit: I'm sitting at 91.55% with that score. Not bad!

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #50277
                          Re: SM Scores

                          I'm hoping that's v1 you played O_O

                          Otherwise...>_>
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #50278
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Originally posted by i love you
                            I'm hoping that's v1 you played O_O

                            Otherwise...>_>
                            OH MY GOD SOMEONES NOT AS GOOD AT SM AS I AM
                            OH GOD THE MEDIOCRITY
                            NO
                            NOOOOOO
                            noooooooooooooooo



                            nice score peer, v1 OR v2. v2 is still kinda draining.

                            Comment

                            • eVILPeeR
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 2284

                              #50279
                              Re: SM Scores

                              It's v1, sorry forgot to mention lol

                              Got this !!


                              Whew!!! 180+ get on this one
                              Last edited by eVILPeeR; 08-25-2009, 08:22 PM.

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #50280
                                Re: SM Scores

                                Wait, if that cry of the brave score is v1 that's WTFUX????? for you lol

                                MSWGO AA is also nice as well
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...