SM Scores 2006-2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chauster
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3362

    #50116
    Re: SM Scores

    rebound king


    Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

    Comment

    • A2P
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2009
      • 3127

      #50117
      Re: SM Scores

      Originally posted by Chauster
      rebound king
      I'm ****in' dying

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #50118
        Re: SM Scores

        Originally posted by Prime8
        Yeah, I tried holds on some other songs and they totally ****ed me up. I'm just way too used to FFR, so I turned them off. Same with mines. I've just started playing, so yeah
        Start playing with holds 'cos playing no holds is just...
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
          FFR Player
          • May 2008
          • 556

          #50119
          Re: SM Scores

          YES! FINALLY GOT THE AA
          WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

          Only my second play tonight also


          Top 3 finishes

          2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
          2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
          3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

          This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #50120
            Re: SM Scores

            Nice xmod AA dude. I could never do that.
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • t-rogdor
              tane orb
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2007
              • 2685

              #50121
              Re: SM Scores

              sightreads **** yeah

              Originally posted by cetaka
              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

              Comment

              • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 556

                #50122
                Re: SM Scores

                I played it a bunch and just figured out the beat. Didn't take too long though. Only reason i beat you to it 0 is because you just got it today


                Top 3 finishes

                2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #50123
                  Re: SM Scores



                  dangerous to the stepman communities. cant believe hes still walkin the streets

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #50124
                    Re: SM Scores

                    gif credit goes to me

                    Comment

                    • t-rogdor
                      tane orb
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 2685

                      #50125
                      Re: SM Scores

                      So! Lock up ya moniter. And lock up ya 'board; 'Cause [TeRa]'s back in town!

                      HE'S R.A.G.E
                      EASY TO ANGER
                      R.A.G.E
                      HE LOVES TO FIGHT

                      R.A.G.E
                      FUKKEN JACKS

                      R.A.G.E
                      WATCH HIM EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!


                      sung to AC/DC's "TNT"
                      Originally posted by cetaka
                      I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #50126
                        Re: SM Scores

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        gif credit goes to me
                        god bless

                        Comment

                        • Prime8
                          Awwwwwww!
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1581

                          #50127
                          Re: SM Scores

                          Wow, wasn't expecting that...Here are my fails at TOML Oni

                          More Greats than Perfects or Marvelouses holy crap



                          Played it about 15 times and this is the best I can do on it.



                          Well hopefully there's nowhere to go but up from this garbage playing. And yeah, I know I still have no holds on, but I guess I'll try turning it off for now on.

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #50128
                            Re: SM Scores

                            Holy **** TOML! o_o
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #50129
                              Re: SM Scores

                              lol cool im better than someone for now atleast



                              first try 8)

                              Comment

                              • MinaciousGrace
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4278

                                #50130
                                Re: SM Scores

                                prime8 finally realizes the difference in skill between the average sm and ffr player

                                Comment

                                Working...